The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Age UK (2013) Improving later life: Understanding the oldest old. London: Age UK.
- Askham, J. (1992) Life After 60, London: Age Concern Institute of Gerontology. Commins, P. (1993) Combating exclusion in Ireland 1990-1994, a Midway Report, Brussels: European Commission.
- Cracknell, R. (2010) 'The ageing population' in Key Issues for the New Parliament 2010, London: House of Commons Library Research.
- Davey, J.A. (2007) 'Older people and transport: coping without a car', Ageing and Society, 27, 1, 49-65.
- Del Bono, E., Sala, E., Hancock, R., Gunnell, C. and Parisi, L., (2007) Gender, older people and social exclusion. A gendered review and secondary analysis of the data. ISER Working Paper 2007-13, University of Essex.
- Dini, E. and Goldring, S. (2008) 'Estimating the changing population of the oldest old', Population Trends, 132, 2, 8-16 Gilleard, C. and Higgs, P. (2010) 'Ageing without agency: theorizing the fourth age', Aging and Mental health, 14, 2, 121-8.
- Gilleard, C. and Higgs, P. (2011) 'Frailty, disability and old age: a re-appraisal', Health, 15, 5, 475-90.
- Gjonça, E., Stafford, M., Zaninotto, P., Nazroo, J. and Wood, N. (2010) 'Health and social engagement among the oldest old', in J. Banks, C. Lessof, J. Nazroo, N. Rogers, M. Stafford and A. Steptoe (eds.) Financial circumstances, health and well3.701
No related research data.
No similar publications.