The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Abratt, R. & Mofokeng, T.N. (2001). Development and management of corporate image in South Africa. European Journal of Marketing, 35, 368-386.
- Balmer, J.M.T. & Gray, E.R. (2003). Corporate brands: what are they? What of them? European Journal of Marketing, 37, 972-997.
- Baumgarth, C. & Schmidt, M. (2010). How strong is the business-to-business brand in the workforce? An empirically-tested model of 'internal brand equity' in a businessto-business setting. Industrial Marketing Management, 39, 1250-1260.
- Berry, L.L. (2000). Cultivating service brand equity. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 28, 128-137.
- Bettencourt, L.A., Blocker, C.P., Houston, M.B. & Flint, D.J. (2015). Rethinking customer relationships. Business Horizons, 58, 99-108.
- Birks, M., Chapman, Y. & Francis, K. (2008). Memoing in qualitative research. Journal of Research in Nursing, New York: SAGE.
- Ulaga, W. (2001). Customer Value in Business Markets. Industrial Marketing Management, 30, 315-319.
- Ulrich, J. & Blut, M. (2015). Stealing the show? How the salesperson affects the industrial brand management. In: Kubacki, K. (2015). Ideas in Marketing: Finding the New and Polishing the Old. New York: Springer, 461.
- Wren, B.T. & Simpson, J.T. (1996). A dyadic model of relationships in organizational buying: A synthesis of research results. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 11, 63-79.
- Yin, R.K. (2014). Case study research: Design and methods. 5th ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Zahay, D., Schultz, D., & Kumar, A. (2015). Reimagining branding for the new B2B digital marketplace. Journal of Brand Strategy, 3, 357-372.
No related research data.
No similar publications.