Classified by OpenAIRE intomesheuropmc: parasitic diseases
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Anderson, P. & Radford, E. (1994). Changes in vegetation following reduction in grazing pressure on the National Trust's Kinder Estate, Peak District, Derbyshire, England. Biological Conservation 69, 55-63.
- Anderson, P. & Yalden, D. W. (1981). Increased sheep numbers and the loss of heather moorland in the Peak District, England. Biological Conservation 20, 195-213.
- CEC (2002). Mid-Term Review of the Common Agricultural Policy. Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament. COM (2002) 394 final, Commission of the European Communities, Brussels.
- EA (2000). The State of the Environment in England and Wales: The Land. Commissioned by Environment Agency. The Stationery Office, London.
- EA (2002). Agriculture and natural resources: benefits, costs and potential solutions.
No related research data.
No similar publications.