The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  P. Kacsuk, T. Kiss, G. Sipos, Solving the Grid Interoperability Problem by P-GRADE Portal at Workflow Level, Submitted to the GridEnabling Legacy Applications and Supporting End Users Workshop, within the framework of the 15th IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing , HPDC'15, Paris, France, June 19-23, 2006
-  T. Delaittre, T. Kiss, A. Goyeneche, G. Terstyanszky, S.Winter, P. Kacsuk: GEMLCA: Running Legacy Code Applications as Grid Services, Journal of Grid Computing Vol. 3. No. 1-2. June 2005, Springer Science + Business Media B.V., Formerly Kluwer Academic Publishers B.V. ISSN: 1570-7873, pp 75-90
-  P. Kacsuk G. Sipos: Multi-Grid, Multi-User Workflows in the P-GRADE Grid Portal, Journal of Grid Computing, , Springer Science + Business Media Vol. 3 No. 3-4 Dec 2005, pp 221-238, ISSN: 1570-7873
-  K. Keahey, M. Ripeanu, K. Doering: Dynamic Creation and Management of Runtime Environment in the Grid, Workshop on Designing and Building Web Services, GGF9, Chicago, October 200Distributed Object Computing, University of Munich, 2001
-  I.C.Legrand, H.B.Newman, R.Voicu, C.Cirstoiu, C.Grigoras, M.Toarta, C. Dobre, MonALISA: An Agent based, Dynamic Service System to Monitor, Control and Optimize Grid based Applications, CHEP 2004, Interlaken, Switzerland, September 2004,
No related research data.
No similar publications.