The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. KING, D., Report on the accident to the Boeing 737-236 Series 1, G-BGJL at Manchester International Airport on 22 August 1985, Aircraft Accident Report 8/88, HMSO, London, 1988.
- 2. NTSB Press Release, NTSB Issues update on the British Airways Engine Fire at Las Vegas, 09/10/2015, [online] http://www.ntsb.gov/news/pressreleases/Pages/PR20150910.aspx.
- 3. HALL J.E., HAMMERSCHMIDT J.A., GOGLIA J.J., BLACK G.W., Jr. CARMODY C.J., Safety study, Emergency evacuation of commercial airplanes, NTSB/SS-00/01, PB2000-917002, National Transportation Safety Board, 490 L'Enfant Plaza, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20594, 2000.
- 4. SARKOS C.P., Application of full-scale fire tests to characterize and improve the aircraft postcrash fire environment, Toxicity, 1996, 115, pp 79-87. doi: 10.1016/S0300- 483X(96)03496-8
- 5. GALEA E.R. and MARKATOS N.C., A review of mathematical modelling of aircraft cabin fires, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 1987, 11, pp 162-176. doi: 10.1016/0307- 904X(87)90001-1
- 6. GALEA E.R. and MARKATOS N.C., The mathematical modelling and computer simulation of fire development in Aircraft, Int J of Heat and Mass Transfer, 1991, 34, (1), pp 181-197. Doi: 10.1016/0017-9310(91)90185-H
- 7. HADJISOPHOCLEOUS G.V., SOUSA A.C.M. and VENART J.E.S., Time development of convection flow patterns in aircraft cabins under post-crash fire exposure, AGARD Conference Proceedings on Aircraft Fire Safety, No. 467, Sintra, Purtugal, May 22-26, 1989, pp 18.1-18.4.
- 8. GALEA E.R. and HOFFMANN N., Using mathematical models to predict the development of aircraft cabin fires, AGARD Conference Proceedings on Aircraft Fire Safety, No. 587, Dresden, Germany, October 14-17, 1997, pp 7.1 - 7.12.
- 9. SUO-ANTTILA J., GILL W., GALLEGOS C. and NELSEN J., Computational fluid dynamics code for smoke transport during an aircraft cargo compartment fire: transport solver, graphical user interface, and preliminary baseline validation, DOT/FAA/AR-03/49, Virginia, USA, 2003.
- 10. GALEA E.R. and MARKATOS N.C., Modelling of Aircraft Cabin Fires, Fire Safety Science, Proc of the 2nd Int Symp, Tokyo, Hemisphere Pub Corp, Editors Takao Wakamatsu et al, June 1988, pp. 801-810. doi:10.3801/IAFSS.FSS.2-801
- 11. JIA, F., PATEL, M.K., GALEA E.R., GRANDISON, A., and EWER, J., CFD fire simulation of the Swissair flight 111 in-flight fire Part I: Prediction of the pre-fire air flow
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2018 7979%