Classified by OpenAIRE intomesheuropmc: health care economics and organizations, sense organs, skin and connective tissue diseases
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Akaike, H. (1974) A New Look at Statistical Model Identification. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 19, 6, 716-23.
- Baring, Houston & Saunders (1987) UK Property Finance Report, Issue No. 3, April.
- Blake D. (1966) Modelling Pension Fund Investment Behaviour, Routlege, London.
- Cullen, I. and Rawlinson, V. (1992) A Quarterly Index for the 80s and 90s: Extending the IPD Monthly, RICS Research Paper, London Europroperty, (1991) Close that Fund! October 1991.
- Granger, C.W.J. (1969) Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and CrossSpectral Methods, Econometrica, 37, 424-438.
- Granger, C.W.J. (1980) Testing for Causality: A Personal View Point, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2, 329-352.
- Ippolito, R. A. (1992) Consumer Reaction to Measures of Poor Quality: Evidence from the Mutual Fund Industry, Journal of Law and Economics, 35, 45-70.
- Lee, S. L. (1991) The Performance of Pooled Property Funds, 1977-1987, Journal of Australasian Property Research, 1, 1, pp 31-37.
- Lee, S. L. and Ward, C.W.R. (1981) The Investment Performance of Property Unit Trusts: Evaluated by Stochastic Dominance, Accounting and Business Research , Autumn, 303- 306.
- Little, A. (1992) Changes for Unlisted Property Trusts, The Valuer and Land Economist, August, 166-230.
- Lindahl, D.P. and Muldavin, S. (1997) New Frontiers of Capital, A paper presented at the ARES Meeting, Sarasota, Florida, April.
No related research data.
No similar publications.