Classified by OpenAIRE intoACM Ref: ComputingMilieux_COMPUTERSANDSOCIETY, ComputingMilieux_GENERAL
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Bernstein, Henry (2004) 'Colonialism, capitalism and development' in Allen, Tim and Alan Thomas (eds.) Poverty and Development into the 21st Century Milton Kaynes: Open University Press (Chapter 11: pp. 241-70).
- Berger, M. (ed.) (1997) 'After the Third World' special issue of Third World Quarterly 25(1).
- Clapham, Christopher (1985) Third World Politics Madison: University of Wisconsin Press.
- (Chapter 1: pp 1-11).
- Daniel, Elizabeth, Wildon, Hugh and Myres, A.(2002), “Adoption of E-Commerce by SMEs in the UK Towards a Stage Model”, International Small Business Journal, Vo.l 20(3): 253-270 Efendioglu, A.M., Yip, V.F., Murray, W.L., (2004), E-Commerce in developing countries: issues and influences, San Francisco: University of San Francisco Press.
- Eurostat (2004). E-commerce and the Internet in European Businesses (2002). Detailed tables. Brussels, Eurostat. See europa.eu.int/comm/enterprise/ict/studies/entr-ict-2002.pdf.
- Goldstein, A., and O'Connor, D., (2000), E-commerce for Development: Prospects and Policy Issues, OECD Development Centre 94, rue Chardon Lagache - 75016 Paris Globalising Technologies and Economic Development in Developing http://www.oecd.org/dev Humphrey J, Mansell R, Paré D and Schmitz H (2004). E-commerce for Developing Countries: Expectations and Reality. IDS Bulletin, 35(1): 31-39.
- Humphrey, J., Mansell, R., Paré,D. and Schmitz,H., 2003, The Reality of E-commerce with Developing Countries, London: Media Studies, LSE, www.gapresearch.org/production/ecommerce.html Karakaya, F., and Khalil, O., (2004), “Determinants of Internet Adoption in Small and Mediumsized Enterprises”, International Journal of Internet and Enterprise Management, Vol. 2, No. 4 Kole, Ellen (2000a) ekde/public/toolart.hmtl
No related research data.
No similar publications.