The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Freire, P. (2000) Pedagogy of the oppressed, 30th Anniversary ed., New York, Continuum. Fry, H., Ketteridge, S., and Marshall, S. (2009) A handbook for teaching and learning in higher education. London, Kogan Page.
- Giroux, H. (2008) Critical theory and educational practice. In: Darder, A., Baltodano, , M. and Torres, R. (eds.). The critical pedagogy reader, 2nd ed. London, Routledge, 27-52.
- Gunn, S. (2007) Approaches to small group learning and teaching. Glasgow, University of Glasgow Learning and Teaching Centre.
- Jacques, D. (2000) Learning in groups: A handbook for improving group work, 3rd ed. London, Kogan Page.
- Jenkins, R. (1992) Pierre Bourdieu, 2nd ed. London: Routledge Knights, B. (1995) Group processes in higher education: The uses of theory. Studies in higher education, 20 (2), 135-145. CrossRef Lipman, M., Sharp, A. and Oscanyan, F. (1980) Philosophy in the classroom, 1st ed. Philadelphia, Temple University Press.
- Margolis, J. (1999) Pierre Bourdieu: Habitus and the logic of practice. In: Shusterman, R. (ed.) Bourdieu, A Critical Reader. London, Blackwell, 64-83.
- Mcniff, J. and Whitehead, J (2009) You and your action research project, 3rd ed. London, Routledge.
- Mercer, N. and Littlejohn, K. (2007) Dialogue and the development of children's thinking: a socio-cultural approach. London, Routledge.
- Oxford English Dictionary (1989) 2nd ed. (online) last accessed 06/07/22 at: http://www.oed.com.lcproxy.shu.ac.uk/ Vygotsky, L. (1978) Mind in society. Harvard, Harvard University Press. Wertsch, J. V. (1991) Voices of the mind: a sociocultural approach to mediated action. Harverster, Wheatsheaf.
No related research data.
No similar publications.