The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  Cimini LJ. Analysis and simulation of a digital mobile channel using orthogonal frequency division multiplexing. IEEE Transactions on Communications 1985; 33: 665-675.
-  Sari H, Karam G, Jeanclaude I. Transmission techniques for digital terrestrial TV broadcasting. IEEE Communications Magazine 1995; 33: 100-109.
-  Pollet T, Van Bladel M, Moeneclaey M. BER sensitivity of OFDM systems to carrier frequency offset and Wiener phase noise. IEEE Transactions on Communications 1995; 43: 191-193.
-  Van de Beek JJ, Sandell M, Borjesson PO. ML estimation of time and frequency offset in OFDM systems. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 1997; 45: 1800-1805.
-  Yu JH, Su YT. Pilot-assisted maximum-likelihood frequency-offset estimation for OFDM systems. IEEE Transactions on Communications 2004; 52: 1997-2008.
-  Lin DD, Pacheco RA, Lim TJ, Hatzinakos D. Joint estimation of channel response, frequency offset, and phase noise in OFDM. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 2006; 54: 3542-3554.
-  Barbieri A, Colavolpe G, Caire G. Joint iterative detection and decoding in the presence of phase noise and frequency offset. IEEE Transactions on Communications 2007; 55: 171-179.
-  Simoens F, Moeneclaey M. Reduced complexity data-aided and code-aided frequency offset estimation for flat-fading MIMO channels. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 2006; 5: 1558-1567.
-  Sun Y, Xiong Z, Wang X. EM-based iterative receiver design with carrier-frequency offset estimation for MIMO OFDM systems. IEEE Transactions on Communications 2005; 53: 581-586.
-  Lee JH, Han JC, Kim SC. Joint carrier frequency synchronization and channel estimation for OFDM systems via the EM algorithm. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology 2006; 55: 167-172.
-  Ma X, Kobayashi H, Schwartz SC. Joint frequency offset and channel estimation for OFDM. In IEEE 2003 Global Telecommunications Conference, 2003, pp. 15-19.
-  Minn H, Al-Dhahir N. Optimal training signals for MIMO OFDM channel estimation in the presence of frequency offset and phase noise. IEEE Transactions on Communications 2006; 54: 1754-1759.
-  Molish AF, Toeltsch M, Vermani S. Iterative methods for cancellation of intercarier interference in OFDM systems. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology 2007; 56: 2158-2167.
-  Noels N, Lottici V, Dejonghe A, Steendam H, Moeneclaey M. A theoretical framework for soft-information-based synchronization in iterative (turbo) receiver. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking 2005; 2: 117- 129.
-  Wang X, Ho P, Wu Y. Robust channel estimation and ISI cancellation for OFDM systems with suppressed features. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications 2005; 23: 963-972.
-  Coleri S, Ergen M, Puri A, Bahai A. Channel estimation techniques based on pilot arrangement in OFDM systems. IEEE Transactions on Broadcasting 2002; 48: 223-229.
-  Steele R, Mobile Radio Communications, IEEE Press: New York, 1992.
-  ten Brink S, Speidel J, Yan RH. Iterative demapping for QPSK modulation. Electronics Letter, 1998; 34: 1459-1460.
-  Hagenauer J, Offer E, Papke L. Iterative decoding of binary block and convolutional codes. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 1996; 42: 429-445.
-  Sanzi F, Jelting S, Speidel J. A comparative study of iterative channel estimators for mobile OFDM systems. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 2003; 2: 849-859.
-  Nguyen XH, Choi J. Decision feedback detection for MIMO-ISI channels: Design using fixed and adaptive constraints. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology 2007; 56: 3931-3937.
-  Liang YC, Sun S, Ho CK. Block-iterative generalized decision feedback equalizers (BI-GDFE) for large MIMO systems: Algorithm design and asymtotic performance analysis. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 2006; 54: 2035-2048.
No related research data.
No similar publications.