The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Caribbean Insight (2016) The Overseas Territories Impacted, 39(123), p.4 Clegg, P. (2009) Governing the UK Caribbean Overseas Territories: A Two-Way Perspective, in Clegg, P. and Pantojas-Garcia, E. (Eds) Governance in the Non-Independent Caribbean: Challenges and Opportunities in the Twenty-First Century, Kingston, Jamaica: Ian Randle Publishers.
- Clegg, P. and Gold, P. (2011) The UK Overseas Territories: A decade of progress and prosperity?, Commonwealth and Comparative Politics, 49(1), pp. 115-135.
- Falkland Islands Government (2014) The Islands Plan, 2014-18, http://www.falklands.gov.fk/self-sufficiency/theislands-plan/, accessed 5 July 2016.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (2012) The overseas territories: Security, success and sustainability. Cm 8374, June. London: The Stationary Office.
- Reuters (2016) Spain seeks to jointly govern Gibraltar after Brexit, 24 June, http://uk.reuters.com/article/ukbritain-eu-gibraltar-idUKKCN0ZA169, accessed 20 August 2016.
- The Economist (2016) Spain, Gibraltar and Brexit: Rock out, 16 July, http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21702147-territory-dragged-europe-against-its-will-spain-looms-rockout, accessed 15 August 2016.
- The Independent (2016a) Gibraltar faces 'existential threat' to its economy if there's a 'hard Brexit' deal, its chief minister warns, 20 August, http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/gibraltar-existential-threat-economy-hardbrexit-deal-eu-fabian-picardo-a7201211.html, accessed 21 August 2016.
- The Independent (2016b) David Cameron's statement to Parliament on Brexit - full text, 27 June: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-statement-to-parliament-brexit-full-texta7106211.html, accessed 30 June 2016.
- The Telegraph (2016) The Falklands would be safer after Brexit, 11 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/11/the-falklands-would-be-safer-after-brexit/, accessed 22 2016.
No related research data.
No similar publications.