The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Bell, C., and Newby, H. (1974) The Sociology of Community: A Selection of Readings, London: Frank Cass and Company.
- Castells, M. (2000). The rise of the network society: The information age: Economy, society and culture, Volume 1 (2nd edition). Oxford, UK: Blackwell.
- Castells, M., Caraca, J., and Cardoso, G. (2012) Aftermath: The Cultures of the Economic Crisis, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Chen, S., & Ravallion, M. (2007). The Changing Profile of Poverty in the World. 2020 FOCUS BRIEF on the World's Poor and Hungry People. Washington, D.C.: International Food Policy Research Institute.
- Chen, Y-P., & Turner, J. (2006). Economic resources: Implications for aging policy in Asia. In H. Yoon & J. Hendricks (Eds.). Handbook of Asian Aging (pp. 67-90). Amityville, NY: Baywood
- Chen, S., & Powell, J. (2012). Aging in China. New York: Springer.
- Cohen, A., P. (1985) The Symbolic Construction of Community, London: Routledge
- Delanty, G. (2003) Community: Key Ideas, London, Routledge.
- Durkheim, E. (1965) The Elementary Forms of the Religious Life, New York, The Free Press.
- Elliott, A. (2014) Contemporary Social Theory: An Introduction, (Second Edition), London: Routledge.
- Geertz, C. (1973). The Interpretation of Cultures. New York: Basic Books.
- Giddens, A. (1987) Social Theory and Modern Sociology, Cambridge: Polity Press.
- Held, D., McGrew, A., Goldblatt, D., and Perraton, J. (1999) Global Transformation: Politics, Economics and Culture, Cambridge, Polity.
- Hoogvelt, A. (1997). Globalization and the postcolonial world: The new political economy of development. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Hughes, J., A., Martin, P., J., and Sharrock, W., W. (1995) Understanding Classic Sociology, London: Sage.
- Johnson, A., G. (1995) The Blackwell Dictionary of Sociology, Oxford: Blackwell.
- Navarro, V. (2007). Neoliberalism as a class ideology; or, the political causes of the growth of inequalities. In V. Navarro (Ed.), Neoliberalism, globalization and inequalities: Consequences for health and quality of life (pp. 9-23). Amityville, NY: Baywood.
- Nisbet, R. (1967) The Sociological Tradition, London, Heinemann.
- Prince, R. (2010) „David Cameron launches his Big Society,‟ news/politics/david-cameron/7897445/ David-Cameron-launchesaccessed: 19th February 2015
- Rentoul, J. (2014) „Ed Miliband speech: 7 quotes that show how he‟ll go down fighting‟ http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ed-miliband-speech-7-quotes-that-show-howhell-go-down-fighting-9858701.html Date accessed: 19th February 2015
- Shalev, M. (2007). Book review of G. J. Kasza One world of welfare: Japan in comparative perspective. In American Journal of Sociology, 112, 905-907.
- Tönnies, F. (1955) Community and Associations, London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- Townsend, P. (2007). Using human rights to defeat ageism: Dealing with policy-induced „structured dependency.‟ In M. Bernard & T. Scharf (Eds.), Critical perspectives on ageing societies (pp. 27- 44). Bristol, UK: Polity Press.
- Turner, B., S. (1999) Classic Sociology, London: Sage.
No related research data.
No similar publications.