The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Abascal, J. & Nicolle, C. (2005). Moving towards inclusive design guidelines for socially and ethically aware HCI. Interacting with Computers 17, 5, 484-505.
- Kennedy, T. L. M., Smith, A., Wells, A. T. & Wellman, B. Networked families. A report of Pew Internet & American Life Project, October 19. Retrieved (4/11/2008) from http://www.pewinternet.org/pdfs/PIP_Networked_Family.pdf
- Little, L. & Briggs, P. (2008). Ubiquitous Healthcare do we want it? Presented at BCS British HCI Group Conference, Liverpool, UK 1-5th September.
- Madden, M.& Jones, S. (2008). Networked workers. A report of Pew Internet & American Life Project, September 24. Retrieved (4/11/2008) from http://www.pewinternet.org/pdfs/PIP_Networked_Workers_FINAL.pdf
- Mayfield, B. (2007). Selected References: Family Meals. Purdue University, Center for Families. Retrieved (4/11/2008) from http://www.cfs.purdue.edu/CFF/documents/promoting_meals/mealtimereferences. pdf
- Monk, A., Brant, J., Wright, P. & Robinson, J. (2004). CUHTec: the Centre for Usable Home Technology. CHI 04. Vienna, Austria.
- Myers, B. A. (1998). A brief history of human-computer interaction technology. Interactions 5(2), 44-54.
- National Statistics, (2008). More pensioners than under-16's for first time ever. Retrieved from (3/11/08) http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?ID=949
No related research data.
No similar publications.