The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  C. Barrette, and D.J. Roberts, “The TRANSIMS micro simulation status”, Technical report, TSA-DO/SA, Los Alamos National Lab, New Mexico, USA, 1994.
-  D. McArthur, The PARAMICS Model: Present and Future Directions. Technical report, SIAS Ltd., Edinburgh, 1994.
-  Greg Pfisters , In search of Clusters , Prentice Hall ,1998.
-  Ijaha S.E, S.C. Winter and N.Kalantery, “HIPERTRANS - High Performance Transport Modelling and Simulation”, Proc, 6th Intl Europar Conf., Munich, Germany, 28 August - 1st September, 2000.
-  Kai Nagel and Marcus Ricket, “Parallel implementation of the TRANSIMSmicro-simulation” http://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/nagel/papers/parallel/ parallel.pdf [Online: cited March 23, 2003].
-  Matthias Schmidt, “Decomposition of a traffic flow model for a parallel simulation”, Proc. AI, Simulation and planning in High Autonomy Systems (AIS2000), Tucson, USA, March 6-8, 2000.
-  Message Passing Interface (MPI) Standards, http://wwwunix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/index.html [Online: cited August 8, 2003].
-  N. Kalantery, S.C. Winter and D.R. Wilson, “ From BSP to a virtual Von Neumann Machine”, IEE journal of Computing & Control Eng., vol 6, no 3, June 1995, pp 131-136.
-  N. Kalantery, “A distributed event processing method for general-purpose computation”, J. Systems Architecture, no 44, 1998, pp 547-558.
-  Open Framework for Simulation of Transport Strategies and Assessment (OSSA), A European 5th Framework Collaborative Research Project in the Competitive and Sustainable Growth Programme, DG-TREN Project GRD1-10917 "OSSA", http://www.ossa-ig.com/. [Online: cited August 8, 2003].
-  Parsifal Cluster page: http://parsifal.cpc.wmin.ac.uk/ [Online. Cited August 8, 2003].
-  Paramics: http://www.paramics-online.com [Online: cited August 8, 2003].
-  Parallel Virtual Machine (PVM) Library, http://netlib2.cs.utk.edu/pvm3 [Online: cited August 8, 2003].
-  TRANSIMS, TRransportation Analysis and Simulation System, http://transims.tsasa.lanl.gov [Online: cited August 8, 2003].
No related research data.
No similar publications.