Classified by OpenAIRE intomesheuropmc: education
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Alkhasawneh, I. M., Mrayyan, M. T., Docherty, C., Alashram, S., Yousef, H. Y. 2008. Problembased learning (PBL): assessing students' learning preferences using VARK Nurse Education Today 28, 572- 579 Australian Higher Education Quality Assurance Framework 2000. Retrieved on February 12, 2012 from http://www.dest.gov.au/archive/highered/occpaper/00g/00g.pdf.
- Breckler, J., Joun, D. 2009. Learning styles of physiology students interested in the health professions. Advances in Physiology Education 33, 30-36.
- Brown T., Williams B., Lynch, M. 2011. The Australian DREEM: evaluating student perceptions of academic learning environments within eight health science courses.
- International Journal of Medical Education 2, 94-101.
- Cronbach, L. 1982. Designing evaluations of educational and social programs. San Francisco, CA:Jossey Bass.
- D'Amore, A., James, S., Mitchell, E. K. L. 2011. Learning styles of first-year undergraduate nursing and midwifery students: A cross-sectional survey utilising the Kolb Learning Style Inventory. Nurse Education Today 31 (5), 444-459.
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills 2011. Students at the heart of the system.
- Retrieved on February 12, 2012 from http://c561635.r35.cf2.rackcdn.com/11-944-WPstudents-at-heart.pdf.
- Foster-Page, L. A., Kang, M., Anderson, V. W. M., Thomson, J. 2011. Appraisal of the Dundee Ready Educational Environment Measure in the New Zealand dental educational environment. European Journal of Dental Education 15, 1-8.
- Glen, S., Reeves, S. 2004. Developing inter-professional education in pre-registration curricula: Mission impossible? Nurse Education in Practice 4, 45-52.
- Huang, S. Y. L., & Fisher, D. L. 2011. Associations of the University Learning Environment with Academic Engagement and Satisfaction among Science Majors in Taiwan. The AsiaPacific Education Researcher 20 (2), 291-307.
- James, R., McInnis, C., Devlin, M. 2002. Assessing learning in Australian universities.
- Retrieved on February 12, 2012 from http://www.cshe.unimelb.edu.au/assessinglearning/docs/AssessingLearning.pdf.
- James, S., D'Amore, A., Thomas, T. 2011. Learning preferences of first year nursing and midwifery students: Utilising the VARK. Nurse Education Today 31 (4), 417-423, Johnson, S. A., Romanello, M. L. 2005. Generational diversity: Teaching and learning approaches. Nurse Educator, 30, 212-216.
- Khan, J. S., Tabasum, S., Yousafzai, U. K., Mukhtar, O. 2011. Measuring the medical education environment in undergraduate medical colleges across Punjab. Pakistan Biomedica 27 (16), 14 - 18
No related research data.
No similar publications.