The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Curtis, C. (2011, May 24). Abraham: data will drive C4. Retrieved January 5, 2012, from: http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/news/broadcasters/channel-4/abraham-datawill-drive-c4/5028044.article.
- D'Addario, (2011, February 22). New York Freelancer: 'CBS Stole My Story-And It Wasn't Even True!' Retrieved 6 April 2014 from: http://observer.com/2011/02/newyork-freelancer-cbs-stole-my-storyand-it-wasnt-even-true/#ixzz2y6sKeNAr Davidson-Houston, R. (2011, September 8). Interview with Richard DavidsonHouston, head of Channel 4 Online. Retrieved December 19, 2011, from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDQZbprtdVU.
- Doctorow, C. (2011, December 2). Copyrights vs. human rights. Retrieved December 29, 2011, from: http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/print/20111205/49728-corydoctorow-copyrights-vs-human-rights.html.
- Doyle, G. (2010). From Television to Multi-Platform Less from More or More for Less? Convergence, 16(4), 1-19.
- Dredge, S. (2012, October 29). Social TV and second-screen viewing: the stats in 2012. Retrieved May 3, 2013, from: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/appsblog/2012/oct/29/social-tv-second-screenresearch.
- Eames, T. (2011, December 22). Channel 4's online game 'Bank Job' played over 2 million times. Retrieved January 5, 2012, from: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a357179/channel-4s-online-game-bank-jobplayed-over-2-million-times.html.
- Economist (2010, March 29). Changing the channel. Retrieved April 1, 2012, from: http://www.economist.com/node/15980859.
- Endemol (2010, March 29). Endemol launches new global brands business.
- Retrieved January 4, 2012, from: http://www.endemol.com/news/endemol-launchesnew-global-brands-business.
- Erickson, K. (2013). Evaluating the Impact of Parody on the Exploitation of Copyright Works: An empirical study of music video content on YouTube. London: Intellectual Property Office UK.
- Guardian (2011, December 20). Top-rating TV shows of 2011. Retrieved September 8, 2012, from: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/table/2011/dec/20/top-rating-tvshows-2011.
- Guardian (2012, December 12). Most viewed TV programmes in 2012. Retrieved May 3, 2013, from: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/dec/12/most-viewed-tvprogrammes-in-2012.
- Hesmondhalgh, D. (2007). The cultural industries. London: Sage Holmes, S. (2004). But this Time You Choose! Approaching the 'Interactive' Audience in Reality TV. International Journal of Cultural Studies, 7(2), 213-231.
- ITV PLC (2007, July 31). Terms and Conditions. Retrieved January 4, 2012, from: http://www.itv.com/termsandconditions/termsconditions/default.html.
- Jenkins, H. (1988, June). Star Trek reread, rerun, rewritten. Retrieved December 26, 2011, from: http://web.mit.edu/21l.432/www/readings/star trek rerun.pdf.
- Kretschmer, M., Singh, S., & Wardle, J. (2009). The exploitation of television formats: Overview. Retrieved December 12, 2011, from: http://tvformats.bournemouth.ac.uk/overview.html Towse R., (2006). Copyright and artists: a view from cultural economics. Journal of Economic Surveys, 20(4), 568-585.
- Unterberger, A. (2004, July 20). Playing God - Jay-Z: The Black Album. Retrieved August 4, 2012, from: http://www.stylusmagazine.com/articles/playing_god/jay-z-the-black-album.htm.
No related research data.
No similar publications.