The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- John V Candy. Signal Processing : The Model-Based Approach. McGraw-Hill, 1986.
- Visakan Kadirkamanathan. A statistical inference based growth criterion for the R B F network. In Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Neural Networks f o r Sagnal Processing, volume IV, pages 12- 21, 1994.
-  David Lowe and Alan McLachlan. Modelling of nonstationary processes using radial basis function networks. In Fourth I E E International Conference on Artif i c i a l Neural Networks, pages 300-305. IEE Conference Proceedings N o . 409, 1995.
-  Alan McLachlan and David Lowe. Tracking of nonstationary time series using resource allocating R B F networks. In R Trappl, editor, Cybernetics and Syst e m s '96: pages 1066-1071. Austrian Society for Cybernetic Studies, 1996.
-  Ian T Nabney, Alan McLachlan, a n d David Lowe. Practical methods of tracking nonstationary time series applied t o real world d a t a (invited talk). In S K Rogers and D W Ruck, editors, AeroSense '96 - Applications and Science of ilrtijicial Neural Networks 11, pages 152-163. SPIE Publications Vol. 2760, 1996.
-  J o h n C P l a t t . A resource allocating network for function interpolation. Neural Computation, 3:213-225, 1991.
No related research data.
No similar publications.