The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  M. Prodanovic` and T. C. Green, “Power quality improvement in grid connection of three-phase inverters,” in Proc. IEE Power Electronics, Machines Drives Conf. (PEMD), 2002, pp. 24-29.
-  R. Yakamini, “Power systems harmonics, part 3-Problems caused by distorted supplies,” Proc. Inst. Elect. Eng., pp. 223-238, 1995.
-  M. Armstrong, D. J. Atkinson, M. C. Johnson, and T. D. Abeyasekera, “Low order harmonic cancellation scheme for multiple PV grid-connected inverters,” in Proc. EPE'03 Conf., Toulouse, France, 2003, CD ROM.
-  T. D. Abeyasekra, C. M. Johnson, D. J. Atkinson, and M. Armstrong, “Elimination of subharmonics in direct look-up table (DLT) sine wave reference generators for low cost microprocessor-controlled inverters,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1315-1321, Nov. 2003.
-  J. S. Subjak and J. S. Mcquilkin, “Harmonics-causes, effects, measurements and analysis: An update,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 1034-1042, Nov./Dec. 1990.
-  Recommended Practice for Utility Interface of Photovoltaic (PV) Systems, IEEE Std. P929, Dec. 1998.
-  E. Twinning, “Modeling grid-connected voltage source inverter operation,” in Proc. AUPEC'01, 2001, pp. 501-506.
-  E. Twinning and D. G. Holmes, “Grid current regulation of a three-phase voltage source inverter with an LCL input filter,” IEEE Trans. Power Electronics, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 888-895, May 2003.
-  N. Mohan, T. M. Underland, and W. P. Robbins, Power Electronics, Converters, Applications, and Design. New York: Wiley, 1989.
-  H.-S. Kim, K.-H. Kim, and M.-J. Youn, “On-line dead-time compensation method based on time delay control,” IEEE Trans. Contr. Syst. Technol., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 279-285, May 2003.
No related research data.
No similar publications.