The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Boon GT, Bouwman LA, Bloem J, Rőmkens PFAM (19980 Effects of coppertolerant grass (Agrostis calillaris) on the ecosystem of copper contaminated arable soil. Environ Toxicol Chem 17: 1964 - 1971 DEFRA (2002) Contaminated Land Exposure Assessment (CLEA 2002). UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, London.
- Maisto G, Alfani A, Baldantoni D, De Marco A and De Santo AV (2004) Trace metals in the soil and in Quercus ilex L. leaves at anthropic and remote sites of the Campania region of Italy. Geoderma 122: 269-279 Malawska M, Wilkomirska B (2001) An analysis of soil and plant (Taraxacum officinale) contamination with heavy metals and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in the area of a railway junction Ilawa Glowna, Poland.
- Water Air Soil Pollut. 127: 339 - 349 Pyatt FB (1999) Comparison of Foliar and Stem Bioaccumulation of heavy Metals by Corsican Pines in the Mount Olympus Area of Cyprus. Ecotoxicol Environ Safety 42: 57 - 61 Pyatt FB (2001) Copper and lead bioaccumulation by Acacia retinoides and Eucalyptus torquata in sites contaminated as a consequence of extensive Ancient mining activities in Cyprus. Ecotox Environ Safety 50: 60 - 64 Pyatt FB, Birch P (1994) Atmospheric erosion of metalliferous spoil tips: some localised effects. Polish J Environ Stud 4: 351 - 353.
- Raber PA (1984) Organization and development of early copper metallurgy in the Polis region, western Cyprus. PhD thesis Pennsylvania State University.
- Radofevic M, Bashkin V N (1999) Practical Environmental Analysis. The Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge Walker DJ, Clemete R, Bernal M (2004) Contrasting effects of manure and compost on soil pH, heavy metal availability and growth of Chenopodium album L. in a soil contaminated by pyritic mine waste. Chemosphere 57: 215 - 224.
- Wilson B, Lang B, Pyatt FB (2005A) The dispersion of heavy metals in the vicinity of Britannia Mine, British Columbia, Canada. Ecotoxicol Environ Safety 60: 269 - 276.
- Wilson B, Braithwaite A, Pyatt FB (2005B) An evaluation of procedures for the digestion of soils and vegetation from areas with metalliferous pollution. Toxicol Environ Chem 87: 335-344.
- Wilson B, Pyatt FB (2006) Bio-availability of tungsten in the vicinity of an abandoned mine in the English Lake District and some potential health implications. Sci Total Environ 370: 401-408.
- Wilson B. and Pyatt FB (2007). Heavy metal dispersion, persistence and bioaccumulation around an ancient copper mine situated in Anglesey. UK.
- Ecotoxicol Environ Safety 66: 224-231.
- Yukselen MA, Alpaslan B (2001) Leaching of metals from soil contaminated by mining activities. J Hazardous Mater B87: 289 - 300.
No related research data.
No similar publications.