The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Amaldoss, W. and Jain, S. (2008). Trading up: A strategic analysis of reference group effects. Marketing Science 27 (5), pp. 932-942 Barney, J.B. and Hoskisson, R.E.(1990). Strategic groups: untested assertions and research position. Managerial and Decision Economics, 11, pp. 187-198 Bearden, W. O., & Etzel, M. J. (1982). Reference group influence on product and brand purchase decisions. Journal of Consumer Research 9 (9) pp.183-194.
- Bearden, W. O., Netemeyer, R. G., & Teel, J. E. (1989). Measurement of consumer susceptibility to interpersonal influence. Journal of Consumer Research, 15 (4), 473- 481.
- Bourdieu, P. (1984). Distinction: A social critique of the judgment of taste. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA.
- Bryson, B. (1996). Anything but heavy metal: Symbolic exclusion and musical dislikes.
- American Sociology Review, 61, pp. 884-899.
- Carroll, C., Pandian, J. R. M. and Thomas, H. (1994), Assessing the Height of Mobility Barriers: A Methodology and an Empirical Test in the UK Retail Grocery Industry. British Journal of Management, 5, pp. 1-18 Caves, R. E. and M. E. Porter (1977). From entry barriers to mobility barriers: Conjectural decisions and contrived deterrence to new competition', Quarterly Journal of Economics, 91, pp. 241-262.
- CII (2012). My membership. CII. London. UK Chang, l. and Arkin, R.M. (2002). Materialism as an attempt to cope with uncertainty.
- Psychology and Marketing, 19 (5), pp. 389-406.
- Cheng, S.L., Chang, H.C. (2009), Performance implications of cognitive complexity: An empirical study of cognitive strategic groups in semiconductor industry, Journal of Business Research, 62, 1311-1320 Childers, T. L., & Rao, A. R. (1992). The influence of familial and peer-based reference groups on consumer decisions. Journal of Consumer Research, 19 (9), pp 198-211.
- Cocanongher, A.B. and Bruce, G.D. (1971). Socially distant reference groups and consumer aspirations. Journal of Marketing Research, 8, pp. 379-381 Cool, K, and Schendel, D. (1988). Performance differences among strategic group members. Strategic Management Journal, 9, pp. 207-223
No related research data.
No similar publications.