The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Alexander N and Cooper D (eds) 2013 Poetry and Geography: Space and Place in PostWar Poetry, Liverpool: Liverpool University Press.
- Anderson T and Willoughby C 2006 Life on the Levels: Voices from the Working World Birlinn Ltd, Edinburgh
- Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) Living Flood Histories network (www.glos.ac.uk/livingfloodhistories) Accessed 17 April 2014
- Atkinson D 2008 The heritage of mundane places in The Ashgate Research Companion to Heritage and Identity edited by B Graham and P Howard Aldershot: Ashgate 381-395
- Bate J 2011 The Public Value of the Humanities Bloomsbury Academic, London
- BBC 2014 UK Floods: Aerial view of the Somerset Levels 27th January 2014 (http://wwwnews.live.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25908866) Accessed 2 August 2014
- Berleant A 1995 The Aesthetics of Environment Temple University Press, Philadelphia
- Brace C 2003 Envisioning England: the visual in countryside writing in the 1930s and 1940s Landscape Research 28.4 365-382
- British Hydrology Society's Chronology of British Hydrological Events (http://www.trp.dundee.ac.uk/cbhe). Accessed 17 April 14
- British Rainfall 1876 p127
- Building Futures 2007 Living With Water: Visions Of A Flooded Future RIBA, London (http://www.buildingfutures.org.uk/assets/downloads/pdffile_57.pdf) Accessed 2 August 2014
- Cabinet Office 2008 The Pitt Review: Lessons learned from the 2007 floods Available at: http://wwwcabinetofficegovuk/thepittreviewaspx
- Clout H 2014 Commentary - Reflections on 'The Draining of the Somerset Levels' Geographical Journal (online)
- Coaplen C J 2012 Recovering home: Hurricane Katrina survivors rebuild homes in a digital community Journal of Arts and Communities 4.1/4.2 32-45
- Cook HF and Williamson T (eds) 1999 Water Management in the English Landscape: Field, Marsh and Meadow. Edinburgh University Press Edinburgh.
- Cook HF and Williamson T (eds) 2007 Water Meadows: History, Ecology and Conservation. Windgather Press Limited Macclesfield Cheshire
- Crowden J and Wright G 1996 In Time of Flood: The Somerset Levels - The River Parrett Parrett Trail Partnership, Yeovil
- Daniel T C Muhar A Arnberger A et al. 2012 Contributions of cultural services to the ecosystem services agenda. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 109 8812-8819
- DEFRA 2008 The Government's Response to Sir Michael Pitt's Review of the Summer 2007 (http://archive.defra.gov.uk/environment/flooding/documents/risk/govtresptopitt.pdf) Accessed 2 August 2014
- Donaldson A Lane S Ward N and Whatmore S 2013, Overflowing with issues: following the political trajectories of flooding Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy 31(4) 603-618
- English Nature 2009 Living with the sea (http://wwwenglishnatureorguk/livingwiththesea/project_details/good_practice_guide/habitatcrr/ENResto re/Sites/UK/England/SW/Pawletthtm) Accessed on 1 April 2014
- Environment Agency 2011 Dredging pilot studies report Environment Agency Bristol
- ESRC Sustainable Flood Memories project (http://floodmemories.wordpress.com/) Accessed 6 August 2014
- Wylie J W 2009 Landscape, absence and the geographies of love Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers 34 275-289
No related research data.
No similar publications.