Classified by OpenAIRE intoACM Ref: ComputingMilieux_COMPUTERSANDEDUCATION
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Arnstein, S.R. (1969) 'A ladder of citizen participation' in Journal of the American Institute of Planners, 35 (4): 216-224
- Biggs, J. (2003) Teaching for Quality Learning at University (Second Edition), Buckingham: The Society for Research into Higher Education and Open University Press
- Boud D. and Feletti, G. (2008) The Challenge of Problem-Based Learning, Abingdon: Routledge
- Boud, D., Cohen, R. and Sampson, J. (1999) 'Peer learning and assessment' in Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, 24 (4): 413-426
- Boud, D. (1995) Enhancing Learning through Self-assessment, London: Kogan Page
- Buckley, A. (2014) The UK Engagement Survey 2014: The Second Pilot Year, York: Higher Education Academy, retrieved from: https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/sites/default /files/resources/ukes_report_2014_v2.pdf (November 2015)
- Business, Innovation and Skills [Department for] (BIS) (2015) Fulfilling our Potential: Teaching Excellence, Social Mobility and Student Choice, London: HMSO
- Center for Teaching Excellence (nd) 'Selfdirected learning: a four step process', The University of Waterloo, retrieved from: https://uwaterloo.ca/centre-for-teachingexcellence/teaching-resources/teachingtips/tips-students/self-directedlearning/self-directed-learning-four-stepprocess (November 2015)
- Chickering, A.W. and Gamson, Z.F. (1987) 'Seven principles for good practice in undergraduate education' in AAHE Bulletin, 39 (7): 3-7
- Collini, S. (2012) What are Universities For? London: Penguin Books
- de Graaff, E. and Kolomos, A. (2003) 'Characteristics of problem-based learning' in International Journal of Engineering Education, 19 (5): 657-662
- Dochy, F., Segers, M. and Sluijsmans, D. (1999) 'The use of self-, peer and coassessment in higher education: A review' in Studies in Higher Education, 24 (3): 331-350
- Dochy, F., Segers, M., van den Bossche, P. and Gijbels, D. (2003) 'Effects of problembased learning: A meta-analysis' in Learning and Instruction, 13 (5): 533-568
- Garrison, D.R. (1997) 'Self-directed learning: toward a comprehensive model' in Adult Education Quarterly, 48 (1): 18-33
- Gibbs, G. (2010) Dimensions of Quality, York: The Higher Education Academy
- Gordon, N. (2014) Flexible Pedagogies: Technology-enhanced Learning, York: Higher Education Academy
- Higher Education Academy (2014) Independent Learning, York: The Higher Education Academy, retrieved from: https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/resources/d etail/internationalisation/ISL_Independent_ learning (accessed August 2015)
- Higher Education Academy (2015) 'UK Engagement Survey UKES 2015', retrieved from:
- https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/sites/default /files/downloads/UKES_2015_items.pdf (accessed November 2015)
- Hmelo-Silver, C. (2004) 'Problem-based learning: what and how do students learn?' in Educational Psychology Review, 16 (3): 235- 266
- Jonassen, D.H. and Hung, W. (2008) 'All problems are not equal: implications for problem-based learning' in The Interdisciplinary Journal of Problem-Based Learning, 2 (2): 6-28
- Kandiko, C.B. and Mawer, M. (2013) Student Expectations and Perceptions of Higher Education, London: King's Learning Institute
- Kember, D. (1997) 'A re-conceptualisation of the research into university academics'
No related research data.
No similar publications.