The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 2007 2008 Source: The Daily Telegraph, 16 July 2010 from a UK airport including transit passengers. It is an increasingly controversial tax that has been collected by the airlines since 2004 when the rate was just £5 for European destinations and £20 for other destinations. The tax doubled from February 2007 to October 2009 when APD was restructured.
- 2009 2010 The current position is shown in Table 2.
- The distance used for banding is that between London and the capital city of the destination country. This formula has been heavily criticised by some tourist destinations. A trip to Barbados, for instance, falls into Band C yet a trip to San Francisco, which is a longer 1. The Daily Telegraph, 22 June 2010.
- 3. Investigate the reasons for the growth in domestic air travel within the UK in
- http://www.aef.org.uk/downloadsL/AW Regional Airports Paper Sept2009.pdf 4. Environmental pressure groups such as Friends of the Earth and Plane Stupid
No related research data.
No similar publications.