The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Alexander, R. (2000). Culture and pedagogy: international comparison in primary education. Oxford; Malden, M.A.: Blackwell Publishers.
- Alexander, R. (2005). Towards dialogic teaching: rethinking classroom talk. 2nd ed. Cambridge: Dialogos.
- Alfian, S. (2001). A history of amnesia: poems. Singapore: Ethos Books. Allen, J. (2003). In the question of language. In: Pryke, M., Rose, G. & Whatmore, S., eds. Using social theory: thinking through research. London: SAGE Publications.
- Alsagoff, L. (2010). English in Singapore: culture, capital and identity in linguistic variation. World Englishes, 29(3), pp. 336 - 348.
- Andrews, B. W. (2010). Seeking harmony: teachers' perspective on learning to teach in and through the arts. Encounters on education, 11, pp. 81- 98.
- Appiah, A. K. (2006). Cosmopolitanism: ethics in a world of strangers. London; New York: W.W. Norton & Co.
- Archer, M. (2000). Being Human: the problem of agency. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Archer, M. (2007). Making our way through the world: human reflexivity and social mobility. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Archer, M. (2010). Routine, reflexivity, and realism. Sociological theory, 28(3), pp. 272 - 303.
- Bourdieu, P. (1996b). Understanding. Theory, culture and society, 13(2), pp. 17 - 37.
- Maddock, M., Drummond, M. J., Koralek, B., & Nathan, I. (2007). Doing school differently: creative practitioners at work. Education 3-13, 35(1), pp. 47 - 58.
- Tan, A. (1997). Preface. In: Krishan, S., ed. Nine lives: ten years of Singapore theatre 1987- 1997. Singapore: The Necessary Stage, pp. 8 - 9.
- methodologies for drama education. Stoke- on-Trent, UK; Sterling, USA: Trentham Books. pp. 41 - 62.
No related research data.
No similar publications.