The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  S. Buechler, Locally modular theories of nite rank, Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, 30 (1986), 83-95.
-  S. Buechler, On nontrivial types of U -rank 1, Journal of Symbolic Logic, 52 (1987), 548-541.
-  S. Buechler, The geometry of weakly minimal types, Journal of Symbolic Logic, 50 (1985), 1044-1053.
-  Z. Chatzidakis, L. van den Dries, and A. Macintyre, De nable sets over nite elds. J. Reine Angew. Math 427 (1992), 107-135.
-  R. Elwes, Asymptotic classes of nite structures, Journal of Symbolic Logic, 72 (2007), 418-438.
-  R. Elwes and D. Macpherson, A survey of asymptotic classes and measurable structures, in Model Theory with Applications to Algebra and Analysis, vol. 2, (edited by Chatzidakis, Macpherson, Pillay, Wilkie), LMS Lecture Notes Series 350, Cambridge University Press, 2008.
-  E. Hrushovski, Unimodular minimal structures, Journal of the London Math. Society, 46 (1992), 385-396.
-  D. Macpherson and C. Steinhorn, One-dimensional asymptotic classes of nite structures, Transactions AMS, 360 (2008), 411-448.
-  A. Pillay, Geometric Stability Theory, Oxford University Press, 1996.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2010 9393%