The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Ashworth G J, Tunbridge J E, 2000, The tourist-historic city: retrospect and prospect of managing the heritage city, Pergamon, Amsterdam; Oxford.
- Babbidge A, 2000, "UK museums: Safe and sound?" Cultural Trends 10, 1-35.
- Babbidge A, 2005, "Forty years on", Cultural Trends 14, 3-66.
- Bakhshi, H., Mateos-Garcia, J., and Throsby, D, 2010, Beyond Live, National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts, NESTA, London Barker E, 1999, Contemporary cultures of display, Yale University Press in association with the Open University, New Haven, Conn.; London.
- Bassett K, 1993, "Urban cultural strategies and urban regeneration: a case study and critique", Environment and Planning A, 25, 1773-1788.
- Bennett T, 1995, The birth of the museum: history, theory, politics, Routledge, London.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2010 8383%