The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Adler, J. (1984) Abstraction is uncooperative. Journal for the Theory of Social Behavior, 14, 165-181.
- Anderson, A., Belnap, N. and Dunn, M. (eds.), 1992. Entailment: The Logic of Relevance and Necessity. Princeton: Princeton University Press.
- Barkow, J. (1992). Beneath new culture is old psychology: Gossip and social stratification. In Barkow, Cosmides and Tooby (1992), 627-637.
- Griggs, R. and Cox, J. (1982). The elusive thematic-materials effect in Wason's selection task. British Journal of Psychology, 73, 407-420.
- Lichtenstein, S., Fischoff, B. and Phillips, L. (1982). Calibration of probabilities: The state of the art to 1980. In Kahneman, Slovic and Tversky (1982), 306-334.
No related research data.
No similar publications.