The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Baechle TR, Eaerle RW, and Wathen D. Resistance Training, Chapter 18,, in: Essential of Strength Training and Conditioning (NSCA),. TR Baechle, RW Earle, . eds. Champaing IL: Human Kinetics., 2000. pp. 395-425.
- Bautista IJ, Chirosa IJ, Tamayo IM, Gonzalez A, Robinson JE, Chirosa LJ, and Robertson RJ. Predicting Power Output of Upper Body using the OMNIRES Scale. J Hum Kinet 44: 161-169, 2014.
- Bland JM and Altman DG. Correlation, regression, and repeated data. BMJ 308: 896, 1994.
- Braith RW, Graves JE, Leggett SH, and Pollock ML. Effect of training on the relationship between maximal and submaximal strength. Med Sci Sports Exerc 25: 132-138, 1993.
- Brzycki M. Strength testing: predicting a one-rep max from repetitions to fatigue. JOPERD 64: 88-90, 1993.
- Drinkwater EJ, Galna B, McKenna MJ, Hunt PH, and Pyne DB. Validation of an optical encoder during free weight resistance movements and analysis of bench press sticking point power during fatigue. J Strength Cond Res 21: 510- 517, 2007.
- Duncan MJ, Al-Nakeeb Y, and Scurr J. Perceived exertion is related to muscle activity during leg extension exercise. Res Sports Med 14: 179-189, 2006.
- Fleck SJ. Periodized strength training: A critical review. J Strength Cond Res 13: 82-89, 1999.
- Freitas de Salles B, Simao R, Miranda F, da Silva Novaes J, Lemos A, and Willardson JM. Rest Interval between Sets in Strength Training. Sport Med 39: 765-777, 2009.
- Gearhart RF, Jr., Goss FL, Lagally KM, Jakicic JM, Gallagher J, Gallagher KI, and Robertson RJ. Ratings of perceived exertion in active muscle during high-intensity and low-intensity resistance exercise. J Strength Cond Res 16: 87-91, 2002.
- Gonzalez-Badillo JJ and Sanchez-Medina L. Movement velocity as a measure of loading intensity in resistance training. Int J Sports Med 31: 347-352, 2010.
- Naclerio F, Colado JC, Rhea MR, Bunker D, and Triplett NT. The influence of strength and power on muscle endurance test performance. J Strength Cond Res 23: 1483-1488, 2009.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.