The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1996. Do rivers function as corridors for plant dispersal? Journal of Vegetation Science 7:593-598.
- Johnson, W. C. 2002. Riparian vegetation diversity along regulated rivers: contribution of novel and relict habitats. Freshwater Biology 47:749-759.
- Junk, W. J. 1989. Flood tolerance and tree distribution in central Amazonian floodplains.
- Pages 47-64 in L. B. Holm-Nielsen, L. B. Nielsen, and H. Balslev, editors. Tropical forests. Academic Press, London, UK.
- Junk, W. J., P. B. Bayley, and R. E. Sparks. 1989.
- The flood-pulse concept in river-floodplain systems. Canadian Special Publication of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 106:110-127.
- Kalliola, R., and M. Puhakka. 1988. River dynamics and vegetation mosaicism: a case study of the River Kamajohka, northernmost Finland.
- Journal of Biogeography 15:703-719.
- Kangas, P. C. 1989. Long-term development of forested wetlands. Pages 25-51 in A. Lugo, M. M.
- Klimo, E., and H. Hager, editors. 2001. The floodplain forests in Europe: current situation and perspectives. European Forest Institute Research Report Number 10. Brill, Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Holmes, N. T. H. 1991. Post-project appraisal of conservation enhancement of flood defence works.
- Klötzli, F., and A. P. Grootjans. 2001. Restoration of natural and semi-natural wetland systems in central Europe: progress and predictability of developments. Restoration Ecology 9:209-219.
- Hughes F. M. R. 1997. Floodplain biogeomorphology.
- Progress in Physical Geography 21:501-529.
- Hughes, F. M. R., editor. 2003. The flooded forest: guidance for policy makers and river managers in Europe on the restoration of floodplain forests.
- FLOBAR2, Department of Geography. University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
- Hughes, F. M. R., and Rood, S. B. 2003. The allocation of river flows for the restoration of woody riparian and floodplain forest ecosystems: a review of approaches and their application in Europe.
- Environmental Management 32:12-33.
- Kondolf, G. M. 1995. Five elements for effective evaluation of stream restoration. Restoration Ecology 3:133-136.
- Koutaniemi, L. 1991. Glacio-isostatically adjusted palaeohydrology, the rivers Ivalojoki and Oulankajoki, Northern Finland. Pages 65-78 in L.
- Temperate palaeohydrology: fluvial processes in the temperate zone during the last 15000 years. Wiley, Chichester, UK.
- Lefèvre, F., and D. Kajba. 2001. Indicators for monitoring genetic diversity. Pages 36-43 in F.
- Vera, F. W. M. 2000. Grazing ecology and forest history. CABI Publishing, Wallingford, UK.
- Van Dam, B. C., and S. Bordács, editors. 2002.
- Genetic diversity in river populations of European black poplar: implications for riparian eco-system management; proceedings of an International Symposium on Genetic Diversity in River Populations of European Black Poplar. (Szekszard, Hungary, 2001). Verlag C. Nyomda, Budapest, Hungary.
- 1998. Rehabilitation of degraded river habitat: an introduction. Pages 1-10 in L. C. de Waal, A. R. G.
- Claret. 2002. Riverine landscape diversity.
- Freshwater Biology 47:517-539.
- Wissmar, R. C. and P. A. Bisson. 2003. Strategies for restoring river ecosystems: sources of variability and uncertainty. Pages 3-7 in R. C. Wissmar and P.
- Wissmar, R. C., J. H. Braatne, R. L. Beschta, and S. B. Rood. 2003. Variability of riparian ecosystems: implications for restoration. Pages107-127 in R. C. Wissmar and P. A. Bisson, editors.
- Hayes, K. S. Richards, and C. Nilsson. 2003.
- Interactive effects of soil moisture, vegetation canopy, plant litter and seeds on diversity in a British wetland plant community. Journal of Ecology 91:976-986.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity - 7676% - 7676% 2011 8181% - 7676% - 7676%