The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Berck, P. J. Brown J.M. Perloff and S.B. Villas-Boas (2008). “Sales: tests of theories on causality and timing”. International Journal of Industrial Organisation 26(6), 1257- 1273.
- Berka, M., M.B. Devereux and T. Randolph (2011) “Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket” NBER Working Paper No. 17126. Mass.
- Campbell, J.R. and B. Eden (2005) “Rigid prices: evidence from US scanner data” Mimeo, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and Vanderbilt University.
- Carvalho, C. (2006) “Heterogeneity in price stickiness and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve” B.E. Journals in Macroeconomics: Frontiers of Macroeconomics 2(11), Article 1.
- Coibion, O., Y. Gorodnichenko and G.H. Hong (2013) “The cyclicality of sales, regular prices and effective prices: business cycle and policy implications” NBER Working Paper No. 16537.
- Competition Commission (2000). Report on the Supply of Groceries from Multiple Stores in the United Kingdom (3 Volumes). CM 4842. London HMSO.
- Eichenbaum, M., N. Jaimovich and S. Rebelo (2011) “Reference prices, costs and nominal rigidities” American Economic Review, 101: 234-262
- Eichenbaum, M S., N. Jaimovich, S. Rebelo, and Josephine Smith (2014). “How Frequent Are Small Price Changes?” AEJ: Macroeconomics, 6(2): 137-155
- Gagnon, E. and D. Lopez-Salido (2014). “Small Price Responses to Large Demand Shocks,” Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-18, The Federal Reserve Board.
- Guimareas, B. and K. Sheedy (2011) “Sales and monetary policy“ American Economic Review 101(2), 844-876
- Hosken, D. And D. Reiffen (2004). “Patterns of retail price variation”. RAND Journal of Economics 35, 128-146.
- Kehoe, P. And V. Midrigan (2012) “Prices are sticky after all” Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis Staff Research Report 413.
- Klenow, P. J., and B. A. Malin (2011): “Microeconomic evidence on price-setting,” in Handbook of Monetary Economics, ed. by B. Friedman and M.Woodford, pp. 231-284, Amsterdam, North-Holland, Elsevier.
- Li, N. and G.H. Hong (2013) “Market structure and cost pass-through in retail” University of Toronto, Department of Economics Working Paper No. 470
- Maćkowiak, B. and F. Smets (2008) “On the implications of micro price data for macro models” CEPR Discussion Paper Series No. 6961. London.
- Nakamura, E. (2008). “Pass-through in retail and wholesale”. American Economic Review: Papers and Proceedings 98, 430-437.
- Nakamura, A.O., E. Nakamura and L.I. Nakamura (2011) “Price dynamics, retail chains and inflation measurement” Journal of Econometrics, 161: 47-55.
- Nakamura, E. and J. Steinsson (2010) “Monetary non-neutrality in a multi-sector menu cost model” Quarterly Journal of Economics 125(3), 961-1013.
- Nakamura, E. and J. Steinsson (2013) “Price rigidity: microeconomic evidence and macroeconomic implications” National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper 18705.
No related research data.
No similar publications.