Classified by OpenAIRE intomesheuropmc: education
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. Yelin E, Herrndorf A, Trupin L, Sonneborn D: A national study of medical care expenditures for musculoskeletal conditions - The impact of health insurance and managed care. Arthritis Rheum 2001, 44:1160-1169.
- 2. Woolf AD, Akesson K: Primer: history and examination in the assessment of musculoskeletal problems. Nat Clin Pract Rheumatol 2008, 4:26-33.
- 3. Hood C, Johnson J, Kelly C: What is the prevalence of rheumatic disorders in general medical inpatients? Postgrad Med J 2001, 77:774-777.
- 4. Dequeker J, Rasker JJ, Woolf AD: Educational issues in rheumatology. Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 2000, 14:715-729.
- 5. Murray CJL, Vos T, Lozano R, Naghavi M, Flaxman AD, Michaud C, Ezzati M, Shibuya K, Salomon JA, Abdalla S, Aboyans V, Abraham J, Ackerman I, Aggarwal R, Ahn SY, Ali MK, Alvarado M, Anderson HR, Anderson LM, Andrews KG, Atkinson C, Baddour LM, Bahalim AN, Barker-Collo S, Barrero LH, Bartels DH, Basáñez MG, Baxter A, Bell ML, Benjamin EJ, et al: Disability-adjusted life years (DALYs) for 291 diseases and injuries in 21 regions, 1990-2010: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010. Lancet 2012, 380:2197-2223.
- 6. Badley EM, Crotty M: An international comparison of the estimated effect of the aging of the population on the major cause of disablement, Musculoskeletal disorders. J Rheumatol 1995, 22:1934-1940.
- 7. Doherty M, Abawi J, Pattrick M: Audit of medical inpatient examination - a cry from the joint. J R Coll Physicians Lond 1990, 24:115-118.
- 8. Walker DJ, Kay LJ: Musculoskeletal examination for medical students: the need to agree what we teach. Rheumatology 2002, 41:1221-1223.
- 9. Marshall RW, Hull RG: For crying out loud: musculoskeletal assessment of inpatients referred to rheumatology. Rheumatology 2004, 43:1447-1447.
- 10. Rigby JC, Oswald AG: An evaluation of the performing and recording of physical examinations by psychiatric trainees. Br J Psychiatry 1987, 150:533-535.
- 11. O'Dunn-Orto A, Hartling L, Campbell S, Oswald AE: Teaching musculoskeletal clinical skills to medical trainees and physicians: A Best Evidence in Medical Education systematic review of strategies and their effectiveness: BEME Guide No. 18. Med Teach 2012, 34:93-102.
- 12. Lanyon P, Pope D, Croft P: Rheumatology education and management skills in General Practice - a national study of trainees. Ann Rheum Dis 1995, 54:735-739.
- 13. Dequeker J, Esselens G, Westhovens R: Educational issues in rheumatology. The musculoskeletal examination: a neglected skill. Clin Rheumatol 2007, 26:5-7.
- 14. Coady D, Walker D, Kay L: The attitudes and beliefs of clinicians involved in teaching undergraduate musculoskeletal clinical examination skills. Med Teach 2003, 25:617-620.
- 15. Doherty M, Dacre J, Dieppe P, Snaith M: The GALS locomotor screen. Ann Rheum Dis 1992, 51:1165-1169.
- 16. Plant MJ, Linton S, Dodd E, Jones PW, Dawes PT: The GALS locomotor screen and disability. Ann Rheum Dis 1993, 52:886-890.
- 17. Fox RA, Dacre JE, Clark CLI, Scotland AD: Impact on medical students of incorporating GALS screen teaching into the medical school curriculum. Ann Rheum Dis 2000, 59:668-671.
- 18. Lillicrap MS, Byrne E, Speed CA: Musculoskeletal assessment of general medical in-patients - joints still crying out for attention. Rheumatology 2003, 42:951-954.
- 19. SurveyMonkey. http://surveymonkey.com/.
- 20. Saleh K, Messner R, Axtell S, Harris I, Mahowald ML: Development and evaluation of an integrated musculoskeletal disease course for medical students. J Bone Joint Surg Am 2004, 86-A:1653-1658.
- 21. Woolf AD, Walsh NE, Akesson K: Global core recommendations for a musculoskeletal undergraduate curriculum. Ann Rheum Dis 2004, 63:517-524.
- 22. Hays RB: Practice-Based Teaching: A Guide for General Practitioners. Melbourne: Eruditions Publishing; 1999.
- 23. Fulford KWMB, Peile E, Carroll H: Essential values-based practice: clinical stories linking science with people. Cambridge: CUP; 2012.
- 24. Thistlethwaite JE: Values-based interprofessional collaborative practice: working together in healthcare. Cambridge: CUP; 2012.
- 25. Cooperrider DL, Srivastva S: Appreciative inquiry in organizational life. Stamford, CT: JAI Press; 1987.
No related research data.
No similar publications.