Classified by OpenAIRE intoarxiv: Computer Science::Symbolic Computation, Mathematics::Optimization and Control
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Dhaene, J. and M. Goovaerts (1996), Dependency of Risks and Stop-Loss Order, ASTIN Bulletin, 26 (2), 201-212.
- Ding, Y. and X. Zhang (2004), Some stochastic orders of Kotz-type distributions, Statistics and Probability Letters, 69, 389-396.
- Embrechts, P., A. McNeil, and D. Straumann (2002), Correlation and Dependence in Risk Management: Properties and Pitfalls, in: M.A.H. Dempster, ed. Risk Management: Value at Risk and Beyond (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge) pp. 176-223.
- Fang, K.T., S. Kotz, and K.W. Ng (1987), Symmetric Multivariate and Related Distributions (Chapman & Hall, London.).
- Fang, H. B and K. T. Fang (2002), The meta-elliptical distributions with given marginals, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 82, 1-16.
- Das Gupta, S., M. L. Eaton, I. Olkin, M. Perlman, L. J. Savage, and M. Sobel (1972), Inequalities on the probability content of convex regions for elliptically contoured distributions, in: Proceedings of the Sixth Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, Vol. II: Probability theory (University of California Press, Berkeley California) pp. 241-265.
- Kelker, D. (1970) Distribution Theory of Spherical Distributions and LocationScale Parameter Generalization, Sankhya 32, 419-430.
- Landsman, Z. and Valdez, E. (2003), Tail Conditional Expectations for Elliptical Distribution, North American Actuarial Journal, 7 (4), 55-71.
- Mu¨ller, A. (2001), Stochastic ordering of multivariate normal distributions, Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 53, 567-575.
- Mu¨ller, A. and D. Stoyan (2002), Comparison Methods for Stochastic Models and Risks (Wiley, Chichester.).
- Nelsen, R. B. (1999), An Introduction to Copulas (Springer, New York.).
- Shaked, M. and J. G. Shanthikumar (1994), Stochastic orders and their applications (Wiley, New York.).
No related research data.
No similar publications.