The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. Department of Health. Equity and excellence: liberating the NHS. 2010. www.dh.gov.uk/en/Healthcare/LiberatingtheNHS/index.htm.
- 2. European Court of Justice. Case C512/08 [European Commission v French Republic], 5 October 2010.
- 3. Palm W, Glinos I. Enabling patient mobility in the EU: between free movement and coordination. In: Mossialos E, Permanand G, Baeten R, Hervey TK, eds. Health systems governance in Europe . Cambridge University Press, 2010:50960.
- 4. European Parliament and Council of the European Union. Council Regulation (EEC) No 1408/71 of 14 June 1971 on the application of social security schemes to employed persons and their families moving within the Community: Official Journal L 149, 05.07.1971, 1971.
- 5. European Court of Justice. Case C158/96 [Raymond Kohll v Union des Caisses de Maladie], 28 April 1998.
- 6. European Court of Justice. Case C120/95 [Nicolas Decker v Caisse de Maladie des Employes Prives], 28 April 1998.
- 7. European Court of Justice. Case C157/99 [GeraetsSmits v Stichting Ziekenfonds VGZ and HTM Peerbooms v Stichting CZ Groep Zorgverzekeringen], 12 July 2001.
- 8. European Court of Justice. Case C368/98 [Vanbraekel and others v Alliance nationale des mutualités chrétiennes (ANMC)], 12 July 2001.
- 9. European Court of Justice. Case C372/04 [Yvonne Watts v Bedford Primary Care Trust], 16 May 2006.
- 10. Council of the European Union. Interinstitutional file: 2008/0142 (COD). Proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the council on the application of patients' rights in crossborder healthcare. Brussels, 2010.
- 11. Department of Health. Cross border healthcare and patient mobility: revised advice on handling requests from patients for treatment in countries of the European Economic Area. Guidance for the NHS. 2010. www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_115256.
No related research data.
No similar publications.