The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  A. Alhroob, K. Dahal, and A. Hossain. Automatic test cases generation from software specifications modules. In Proceedings of the 4th IFIP TC2 Central and East European Conference on Software Engineering Techniques, pages 130-142. Springer, 2009.
-  N. Amla and P. Ammann. Using Z specifications in category partition testing. In Systems Integrity, Software Safety and Process Security: Building the System Right, pages 3-10, Gaithersburg, MD, USA, IEEE Press, 1992.
-  P. Ammann and J. Offutt. Using formal methods to derive test frames in category-partition testing. In Computer Assurance, 1994. COMPASS '94 Safety, Reliability, Fault Tolerance, Concurrency and Real Time, Security. Proceedings of the Ninth Annual Conference on, pages 69-79, Gaithersburg, MD, USA, IEEE, 1994.
-  L. Bao-Lin, L. Zhi-shu, L. Qing, and C. Y. Hong. Test case automate generation from UML sequence diagram and OCL expression. In Proceedings of the 2007 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security: CIS, pages 1048-1052, 2007.
-  F. Basanieri, A. Bertolino, and E. Marchetti. The Cow Suite approach to planning and deriving test suites in UML projects. In J.-M. J´ez´equel, H. Hussmann, and S. Cook, editors, UML 2002-the Unified Modeling Language, pages 383-397. Springer, 2002.
-  A. Bertolino, J. Gao, E. Marchetti, and A. Polini. Automatic test data generation for XML schema-based partition testing. In Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Automation of Software Test, page 4. IEEE Computer Society, 2007.
-  B. Boris. Software testing techniques. Van Nostrand Reinhold Co, second edition, 1990.
-  A. Cain, T. Y. Chen, D. Grant, P. L. Poon, S. F. Tang, and T. H. Tse. An automatic test data generation system based on the integrated classification-tree methodology. Software Engineering Research and Applications, pages 225-238, 2004.
-  E. G. Cartaxo, F. G. O. Neto, and P. D. L. Machado. Automated test case selection based on a similarity function. In Workshop Modellbasiertes Testen (MOTES07), Bremen, 2007.
-  T. Y. Chen and P. L. Poon. Classification-hierarchy table: a methodology for constructing the classification tree. In Proceedings of the 1996 Australian Software Engineering Conference, page 93, Washington, DC, USA, IEEE Computer Society, 1996.
-  T. Y. Chen and P. L. Poon. Improving the quality of classification trees via restructuring. In Proceedings of the Third Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference, page 83, 1996.
-  T. Y. Chen, P. L. Poon, and T. H. Tse. A new restructuring algorithm for the classification-tree method. In Proceedings of the Software Technology and Engineering Practice, pages 105-114, 1999.
-  T. Y. Chen, P. L. Poon, and T. H. Tse. An integrated classification-tree methodology for test case generation. International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, 10(6):647-679, 2000.
-  T. Y. Chen, P. L. Poon, and T. H. Tse. A choice relation framework for supporting category-partition test case generation. IEEE transactions on software engineering, 29(7):577-593, 2003.
-  C. Doungsa-ard, K. Dahal, A. Hossain, and T. Suwannasart. Advanced Design and Manufacture to Gain a Competitive Edge, chapter GA-based for Automatic Test Data Generation for UML State Diagrams with Parallel Paths, pages 147-156. Springer, London, 2008.
-  M. Grochtmann and K. Grimm. Classification trees for partition testing. Software Testing, Verification and Reliability, 3(2):63-82, 1993.
-  C. Jard and T. J´eron. TGV: theory, principles and algorithms. International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer (STTT), 7(4):297-315, 2005.
-  K. W. Miller, L. J. Morell, R. E. Noonan, S. K. Park, D. M. Nicol, B. W. Murrill, and J. M. Voas. Estimating the probability of failure when testing reveals no failures. IEEE transactions on Software Engineering, 18(1):33-43, 1992.
-  T. J. Ostrand and M. J. Balcer. The category-partition method for specifying and generating functional tests. Communications of the ACM, 31(6):676-686, 1988.
-  L. M. Peres, S. R. Vergilio, M. Jino, and J. C. Maldonado. Path selection in the structural testing: Proposition, implementation and application of strategies. In Proceedings. XXI Internatinal Conference of the Chilean Computer Science Society, pages 240-246. SCCC, 2001.
-  M. Sarma, D. Kundu, and R. Mall. Automatic test case generation from UML sequence diagram. In Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications, pages 60-67, Washington, DC, USA, 2007. IEEE Computer Society.
-  J. Singh. Mapping UML diagrams to XML. Master's thesis, Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi, India, 2003.
-  D. Sokenou. Generating test sequences from UML sequence diagrams and state diagrams. Informatik fu¨r Menschen, 2(94):236-240, 2006.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2016 7272%