The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Dean R.G., Dalrymple R.A.(1991) Water Wave Mechanics for Engineers and Scientists. World Scientific Publishing Co., ISBN 981-02-0420-5.
- Hong S.Y., Kim J.H., Cho S.K., Choi Y.R., Kim Y.S. (2005).
- Numerical and experimental study on hydrodynamic interaction of side-by-side moored multiple vessels [J], Ocean Engng. 32: 783-801.
- The International Association of Classification Societies (2006).
- Common Structural Rules for Bulk Carriers, January Kashiwagi M., Endo K., Yamaguchi H (2005). Wave drift forces and moments on two ships arranged side by side in waves [J]. Ocean Engng. 32: 529-555.
- Koo W.C., Kim M.H. (2007). Fully nonlinear wave-body interactions with surface-piercing bodies[J]. Ocean Engng.
- Kristiansen T., Faltinsen O.M. (2008) Application of a vortex tracking method to the piston-like behaviour in a semi-entrained vertical gap[J]. Applied Ocean Research, 30: 1-16.
- Ma Q.W., Wu G.X., Eatock Taylor R. (2001) Finite element simulation of fully non-linear interaction between vertical cylinders and steep waves. Part 1: Methodology and numerical procedure[J]. Int J Numer Meth Fluids, 36: 265-285.
- Ma Q.W., Yan S. (2006) Quasi ALE finite element method for nonlinear water waves[J]. J Comput Phys. 212:52-72.
- Ma Q.W., Yan S. (2009) QALE-FEM for numerical modelling of nonlinear interaction between 3D moored floating bodies and steep waves[J]. Int J Numer Meth Engng , 78: 713-756.
- Maiti S., Sen D. (2001)Nonlinear heave radiation forces on two-dimensional single and twin hulls, Ocean Eng, 28: 1031-1052.
- Smith B.G, (2007). Extreme Waves and Ship Design. 10th International Symposium on Practical Design of Ships and Other Floating Structures Houston, Texas, United States of America.
- Sun L., Eatock Taylor R., Taylor P.H. (2010). First and Second Order Analysis of Resonant Waves between Adjacent Barges[J] Journal of Fluids and Structures, 26:954-978.
- Wang C.Z., Wu G.X., Khoo B.C. (2011) Fully nonlinear simulation of resonant motion of liquid confined between floating structures [J] Computer & Fluids, 44:89-101.
- Yan S., Ma Q.W. (2007) Numerical simulation of fully nonlinear interaction between steep waves and 2D floating bodies using the QALE-FEM method [J]. J Comput Phys. 221: 666-692.
- Yan S., Ma Q.W. (2008). Numerical Investigations on Responses of Two Moored 3D Floating Structures to Steep Waves. Proc Int Offshore and Polar Engng Conf (ISOPE2008), Vancouver, Canada, 322-310.
- Yan S., Ma Q.W. (2010) QALE-FEM for modelling 3D overturning waves[J]. Int J Numer Meth Fluid , 63: 743-768.
- Yan S., Ma Q.W., Cheng X. (2011a). Fully Nonlinear Hydrodynamic Interaction between Two 3D Floating Structures in Close Proximity[J], J. Int. Offshore and Polar Engng.,21:178-185.
- Yan S., Ma Q.W., Cheng X. (2011b). Fully nonlinear simulation of two floating structures in close proximity subjected to oblique waves. Proc. Int. Offshore and Polar Engng. Conf.
- (ISOPE2011), Maui, Hawaii, USA, 104-112.
No related research data.
No similar publications.