Classified by OpenAIRE intoACM Ref: ComputingMilieux_LEGALASPECTSOFCOMPUTING
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Hammeed, I. (2003) "How Identity Theft Leads to Online Fraud." June 6. Article located at: http://internet.about.com/cs/ whatneedtoknow/a/aa_id060303.htm
- Identity Theft Center (2003) Facts & statistics (on identity theft). Located at: http://www.idtheftcenter.org
- Jopling, P. (2003) "Tackling the Growing Problem of Online Identity Theft". Article located at: http://www. infosecnews.com/opinion/2003/06/18_01.htm
- Marlin, A. (2000) Online identity fraud a growing problem. CNN.com August 16. Article located at: http://www.cnn.com/ 2000/TECH/computing/08/16/id.theft.offline.idg/
- Reaves, J. (2002) "Identity Theft: Could it Happen to You?" Time. January 23. Article located at: http://www.time.com/ time/nation/article/0,8599,196857,00.html
- Washington Post (2003) "Online Identity - Theft Tactic Targeted". July 2 1 . Article located at: http://www. washingtonpost. com/wp-dyn/articles/A25491 -2003 Jul21 .html
- Wrolstad, J. (2003) "Coalition Targets Online Identity Theft." News Factor Network, September 3. Article located at: http://www.newsfactor.eom/perl/story/22209.litml#story-start
No related research data.
No similar publications.