The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1 School of Information, Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing, China.
- 2 the Department of Computer Science, University of York, York, UK. 45” 3h28” 23h39′ > 1day > 1day 7′43” > 1day 1′17”
-  F. Escolano, E.R. Hancock, M.A. Lozano, Heat diffusion: Thermodynamic depth complexity of networks, Physical Review E 85 (2012) 036206.
-  L. Bai, Edwin R. Hancock, Depth-based complexity traces of graphs, Pattern Recognition 47 (2013) 1772-1186.
-  T. Ga¨rtner, P.A. Flach, S. Wrobel, On graph kernels: Hardness results and efficient alternatives, in: Proceedings of Conference on Learning Theory, 2003, pp. 129-143.
-  L. Bai, E.R. Hancock, Graph kernels from the Jensen-Shannon divergence, Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision 47 (2013) 60-69.
-  N. Shervashidze, P. Schweitzer, E.J. Leeuwen, K, Mehlhorn, K.M. Borgwardt, Weisfeiler-Lehman graph kernels, Journal of Machine Learning Research 1 (2010) 1-48.
-  G. Li, M. Semerci, B. Yener, M.J. Zaki, Effective graph classification based on topological and label attributes, Statistical Analysis and Data Mining 5 (2012) 265-283.
-  H. Kashima, K. Tsuda, A. Inokuchi, Marginalized kernels between labeled graphs, in: Proceedings of International Conference on Machine Learing, 2003, pp. 321-328.
-  K.M. Borgwardt, H. Kriegel, Shortest-Path kernels on graphs, in: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, 2005, pp. 74-81.
-  F. Aziz, R.C. Wilson, E.R. Hancock, Backtrackless walks on a graph, IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. Learning Syst. 24 (2013) 977-989.
-  P. Ren, R.C. Wilson, E.R. Hancock, Graph Characterization via Ihara Coefficients, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks 22 (2011) 233-245.
-  F. Costa, K.D. Grave, Fast neighborhood subgraph pairwise distance kernel, in Proceedings of International Conference on Machine Learing, 2010, 255-262.
-  Z. Harchaoui, F. Bach, Image classification with segmentation graph kernels, in Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2007.
-  F.R. Bach, Graph kernels between point clouds, in: Proceedings of International Conference on Machine Learing, 2008, 25-32.
-  N. Kriege, P. Mutzel, Subgraph matching kernels for attributed graphs, in: Proceedings of International Conference on Machine Learing, 2012.
No related research data.
No similar publications.