Classified by OpenAIRE intoACM Ref: ComputingMilieux_THECOMPUTINGPROFESSION
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Grossman, S. J./Hart, O.D., The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration. Journal of Political Economy, 94, 4, 1986, pp. 691-719.
- Hirschman, A. O., Exit, Voice, and Loyalty: Responses to Decline in Firms, Organizations, and States, Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press 1970.
- Jacobides, M.G./Winter, S.G. The Co-evolution of Capabilities and Transaction Costs: Explaining the Institutional Structure of Production. Strategic Management Journal, 26, 5, 2005, pp. 395-413.
- Knickerbocker, F.T., Oligopolistic Reaction and Multinational Enterprise. Boston: Division of Research, Graduate School of Business, Harvard University 1973.
- Kenney, M./Florida, R. The Transfer of Japanese Management Styles in Two US Transplant Industries: Autos and Electronics, Journal of Management Studies, 32, 6, 1995, pp. 789-802.
- Kotabe, M., Corporate Product Policy and Innovative Behavior of European and Japanese Multinationals: An Empirical Investigation, Journal of Marketing, 54, April 1990, pp. 19-33.
- Kotabe, M., Efficiency vs. Effectiveness Orientation of Global Sourcing Strategy: A Comparison of U.S. and Japanese Multinational Companies, Academy of Management Executive, 12, 4, 1998, pp. 107-119.
- Leiblein, M. J./Reuer, J. J./Dalsace, F., Do Make or Buy Decisions Matter? The Influence of Organizational Governance on Technological Performance, Strategic Management Journal, 23, 9, 2002, pp. 817-833.
- SinoCast China IT Watch, Sony to Reform Production Management Model in China, October 6, 2003.
- Teece, D. J., Profiting from Technological Innovation: Implications for Integration, Collaboration, Licensing, and Public Policy, Research Policy, 15, 6, 1986, pp. 285-305.
- Teece, D.J., Managing Intellectual Capital: Organizational, Strategic, and Policy Dimensions, Oxford, Oxford University Press 2000.
- Teece, D. J./Pisano, G./Shuen, A., Dynamic Capabilities and Strategic Management. Strategic Management Journal, 18, 7, 1997, pp. 509-533.
- TV Digest, Grundig Charges Push Philips Back Into Red, February 17, 1997a, pp. 12-13.
- TV Digest, Philips Plans 2 DVD Players for Europe, June 30, 1997b, pp.14-15.
- TV Digest, Weekly News, March - December 1988, September 21, 1998.
- Vernon, R., The Location of Economic Activity,” in J.H. Dunning, ed., Economic Analysis and the Multinational Enterprise, London: George Allen & Unwin 1974.
- Wernerfelt, B., A Resource-based View of the Firm, Strategic Management Journal, 5, 1984, pp. 272-280.
- Wilson, D., Ready to turn the key: Asia's Contract Manufacturers are Poised for Japanese hand-offs, Electronic Business Asia, May 2001, http://www.eb-asia.com/EBA/issues/0105/0105c-story.htm.
No related research data.
No similar publications.