The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Airey, G.D., Hunter, A.E., Collop, A.C., and Zoorob, S.E., 2006. Comparison of field and laboratory compacted asphalt mixtures. In: 10th international conference on asphalt pavements, Quebec City. Leiden, The Netherlands: Balkema, Vol. 1, 35 - 46.
- Brown, S.F. and Gibb, J.M., 1996. Validation experiments for permanent deformation testing of bituminous mixtures. Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, 65, 255 - 299.
- Brown, S.F. and Gibb, J.M., 1999. Effects of compaction on mechanical properties of asphalt mixtures. In: 7th conference on asphalt pavements for southern Africa, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Cape Town: CAPSA.
- Consuegra, A., Little, D.N., Quintas, H.V., and Burati, J., 1989. Comparative evaluation of laboratory compaction devices based on their ability to produce mixtures with engineering properties similar to those produced in the field. Transportation Research Record, 1228, 80 - 87.
- Gibb, J.M., 1996. Evaluation of resistance to permanent deformation in the design of bituminous paving mixtures. Thesis (PhD), University of Nottingham.
- Harvey, J. and Monismith, C.L., 1993. Effects of laboratory asphalt concrete specimen preparation variables on fatigue and permanent deformation test results using strategic highway research programme A-003A proposed testing equipment. In: Transportation Research Record 1417. Washington, DC: Transportation Research Board, 38 - 48.
- Harvey, J., Monismith, C.L., and Sousa, J.B., 1994. An investigation of field and laboratory compacted asphaltrubber, SMA, recycled and conventional asphalt-concrete mixes using SHRP Project A-003A equipment. Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, 63, 511 - 560.
- Hunter, A.E., Airey, G.D., and Collop, A.C., 2004a. Aggregate orientation and segregation in laboratory compacted asphalt samples. Transportation Research Record, 1891, 8 - 15.
- Hunter, A.E., Airey, G.D., and Collop, A.C., 2004b. Influence of compaction method on asphalt mixture internal structure and mechanical properties. In: 3rd eurasphalt and eurobitume congress, Vienna, Vol. 2, 1868 - 1877.
- Hunter, A.E., McGreavy, L., and Airey, G.D., 2009. Effect of compaction mode on the mechanical performance and variability of asphalt mixtures. ASCE Journal of Transportation Engineering, 135 (11), 839 - 851.
- Iwama, M., Airey, G.D., and Hunter, A.E., 2007. Influence of asphalt mixture compaction method and specimen size on internal structure and mechanical properties. In: International conference on advanced characterisation of pavement and soil engineering materials, Athens. Leiden, The Netherlands: Taylor & Francis, Vol. 2, 1063 - 1073.
- Masad, E. and Button, J., 2004. Implications of experimental measurements and analyses of the internal structure of HMA. In: Proceedings of the 83rd TRB annual meeting. Washington, DC: Transportation Research Board.
- Masad, E., Jandhyala, V.K., Dasgupta, N., Somadevan, N., and Shashidhar, N., 2002. Characterization of air void distribution in asphalt mixes using X-ray computer tomography. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 14, 122 - 129.
- Masad, E., Muhunthan, B., Shashidhar, N., and Harman, T., 1999. Quantifying laboratory compaction effects on the internal structure of asphalt concrete. Transportation Research Record, 1681, 179 - 185.
- Nevitt, H.G., 1959. Some sources of stability measurement variations. Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, 28, 16 - 34.
- Renken, P., 2000. Influence of specimen preparation onto the mechanical behaviour of asphalt mixtures. In: 2nd eurasphalt & eurobitume congress, Barcelona. Breukelen, The Netherlands: Foundation Eurasphalt, 729 - 735.
- Shashidar, N., 1999. X-Ray tomograpy of asphalt concrete. Transportation Research Board, 1681, 186 - 192.
- Sousa, J.B., Deacon, J.A., and Monismith, C.L., 1991. Effect of laboratory compaction on permanent deformation characteristics of asphalt-aggregate mixtures. Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, 60, 533 - 585.
- Tashman, L., Masad, E., Peterson, B., and Saleh, H., 2001. Internal structure analysis of asphalt mixes to improve the simulation of superpave gyratory compaction to field conditions. Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, 70, 605 - 645.
- Tashman, L., Masad, E., D'Angelo, J., Bukowski, J., and Harman, T., 2002. X-Ray tomography to characterize air void distribution in superpave gyratory compacted specimens. The International Journal of Pavement Engineering, 3 (1), 19 - 28.
- Vallerga, B., 1951. Recent laboratory compaction studies of bituminous paving mixtures. Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, 20, 117 - 153.
- Von Quintas, H.L., Scherocman, J.A., Hughes, C.S., and Kennedy, T.W., 1991. Asphalt-aggregate mixture analysis system, AAMAS. National Cooperative Highway Research Program Report 338. Washington, DC: Transportation Research Board.
- Yue, Q.Z., Bekking, W., and Morin, I., 1995. Application of Digital Image Processing to Quantitative Study of Asphalt Concrete Microstructure. Transportation Research Record, 1492, 53 - 60.
No related research data.
No similar publications.