The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Caraher, M. and Reynolds, J. (2005). Lessons for home economics: pedagogy and practice. Journal of the Home Economics Institute of Australia, 12(2), 2-15.
- Caraher, M., and Seeley, A. (2010). Cooking in schools. Lessons from the UK. Journal of the Home Economics Institute of Australia, 17(1), 2-9.
- Caraher, M., Seeley, A., Wu, M., and Lloyd, S. (2013) When chefs adopt a school? An evaluation of a cooking intervention in English primary schools. Appetite 2013: 62:50-9.
- Caraher, M., Wu, M. and Seeley, A. (2010) Should we teach cooking in schools? A systematic review of the literature of school-based cooking interventions. Journal of the Home Economics Institute of Australia, 17(1), 10-19.
- CHEA, Canadian Home Economics Association, (1996) Home Economics / Family Studies Education in Canadian Schools: A Position Paper. Revue Canadienne d'economie familiale. 46 (4) Automne, 1996.
- Condrasky, M., and Hegler, M. (2010) How Culinary Nutrition Can Save the Health of a Nation. Journal of Extension. April 2010, Vol.
- 48 Number 2.
- Cullen, K. W., Watson, K. B., Zakeri, I., Baranowski, T., & Baranowski, J. H. (2007). Achieving fruit, juice, and vegetable recipe preparation goals influences consumption by 4th grade students. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, 4, 28. http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/1479-5868-4-28.
- DCYA (Department of Children and Youth Affairs) (2014) Better Outcomes, Brighter Futures. The national policy framework for children & young people 2014 - 2020. Dublin: The Stationery Office.
- Department of Education (1962) Report of the Council of Education. Dublin: The Stationery Office.
- Department of Education (1984) Rules and Programmes for Secondary Schools 1984/1985. Dublin: The Stationery Office.
- Department of Education (1990) The Junior Certificate Home Economics Syllabus. Dublin: The Stationery Office.
- Department of Health (2016) A Healthy Weight for Ireland.
- Obesity Policy and Action Plan, available at: http://health.gov.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/A-HealthyWeight-for-Ireland-Obesity-Policy-and-Action-Plan-2016-2025.pdf (accessed 23rd September 2016).
- Department of Health (2015) Healthy Ireland 2015 Survey Summary of Findings, Department of Health, available at: http://health.gov.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Healthy-IrelandSurvey-2015-Summary-of-Findings.pdf (accessed 10th October 2016).
- Department of Health (2013) Healthy Ireland: A Framework for Improved Health and Wellbeing 2013-2025, available at: http://health.gov.ie/blog/publications/healthy-ireland-a-frameworkforimproved-health-and-wellbeing-2013-2025/ (accessed 1st October 2016).
- Durcan, T. (1972) History of Irish Education from 1800. Dragon Books North Wales.
- Fordyce-Voorham S. (2010), "Identification of food skills for healthful eating programs in secondary schools", Journal of Nutrition Education and Behaviour, Vol. 43 No. 2, pp. 116-22.
- Gillman, M. and Ludwig, D. (2013) How early should obesity prevention start? The New England Journal of Medicine, 369: 2173-2175 December 5th 2013.
- Hersch D, Perdue L, Ambroz T, Boucher JL. (2014) The Impact of Cooking Classes on Food-Related Preferences, Attitudes, and Behaviors of School-Aged Children: A Systematic Review of the Evidence, 2003-2014. Prev Chronic Dis 2014;11:140267. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5888/pcd11.140267.
- Hyland, A. and Milne, K. (1987) Irish Educational Documents Vol.
- International Federation for Home Economics (2008) 100 Years of the International Federation for Home Economics. Bonn, International Federation for Home Economics.
- (2016a) Barriers and facilitators to cooking from 'scratch' using
No related research data.
No similar publications.