The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  World Health Organisation. WHO | 10 facts on ageing and the life course [Internet]. 2014 [cited 08 November 2014]. Available from: http://www.who.int/features/factfiles/ageing/en/
-  World Health Organisation. WHO | Noncommunicable diseases [Internet]. 2014 [cited 11November 2014]. Available from: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs355/en/
-  Scotland.gov.uk. Long Term Conditions [Internet]. 2014 [cited 11 November 2014]. Available from: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Health/Services/LongTerm-Conditions
-  Barnett K, Mercer SW, Norbury M, Watt G, Wyke S, Guthrie B. Epidemiology of multimorbidity and implications for health care, research, and medical education: a cross-sectional study. Lancet. 2012 Jul 7;380(9836):37-43
-  Transforming primary care in London. NHS England (London Region)/Primary Care Transformation Programme. 2013.
-  Digital Participation A National Framework for Local Action [Internet]. Scottish Government; 2014 [cited 15 November 2014]. Available from: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Resource/0044/00448804.pdf
-  Morrison D, Mair F. Telehealth in practice: using Normalisation Process Theory to bridge the translational gap. Primary Care Respiratory Journal. 2011;20(4):351.
-  Lehnbom EC, McLachlan AJ, Brien JA. A qualitative study of Swedes' opinions about shared electronic health records. Stud Health Technol Inform. 2013;192:3-7
-  May C, Finch T. Implementation, embedding, and integration: an outline of normalization process theory. Sociology 2009;43:535-54
-  Ritchie J, Lewis J. Qualitative Research Practice: A Guide for Social Science Students and Researchers. London, england: Sage Publications; 2014.
-  McEvoy, Ballini L, Maltoni S, O'Donnell CA, Mair FS, MacFarlane A. A qualitative systematic review of studies using the Normalisation Process Theory to research implementation processes. Implementation Science 2013, 9 (2).
- McGee-Lennon, M.; Bouamrane, M-M.; Barry, S., Grieve, E.; Latina, D.;Watson, N.;O'Donnell, K.; Wyke, S.; Brewster, S.; Briggs, A.; Finch, T.; Mair, F. Evaluating the Delivery of Assisted Living Lifestyles at Scale (dallas). Proceedings of HCI 2012 - People & Computers XXVI, The 26th BCS Conference on Human Computer Interaction, Birmingham, UK, Sept. 2012
-  Living It Up Progress Report [Internet]. NHS 24; 2014 [cited 5 December 2014]. Available from: http://www.nhs24.com/aboutus/nhs24board/agendasandpa pers/2014/april/
-  Ling T, Brereton L, Conklin A, Newbould J, Roland M. Barriers and facilitators to integrating care: experiences from the English Integrated Care Pilots. International Journal of Integrated Care 2012;12:e129.
-  Wade VA, Eliott, JA and Hiller JE. Clinician acceptance is the key factor for sustainable telehealth services. Qualitative Health Research 2014; 5: 682-694
-  Mair, F., May, C., O'Donnell, C., Finch, T., Sullivan, F., Murray, E. (2012). Factors that promote or inhibit the implementation of e-health systems: An explanatory systematic review. Bulletin World Health Organisation,90(5), 357-364.
-  Goroll AH, Simon SR, Tripathi M, et al. Communitywide implementation of health information technology: the Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative experience. J Am Med Inform Assoc 2009 Jan-Feb;16(1):132-9.
- Ruth Agbakoba, 124 Observatory Road, G12 9LX, Scotland, U.K.
No related research data.
No similar publications.