The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-                    Agilent 1260 Infinity Bio-inert Quaternary LC, Agilent Technologies, Wilmington, USA, 2012., n.d. http://www.chem.agilent.com/library/datasheets/public/5990-6129en.pdf.
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Bio System, Waters Corp., Milford, USA, 2013., n.d. http://www.waters.com/webassets/cms/library/docs/720003565en.pdf.
- H. Sakamaki, T. Uchida, L.W. Lim, T. Takeuchi, Evaluation of column hardware on liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry of phosphorylated compounds, J. Chromatogr. A. 1381 (2015) 125-131
- M. Andjelkovic, J. van Camp, B. De Meulenaer, G. Depaemelaere, C. Socaciu, M. Verloo, R. Verhe, Iron-chelation properties of phenolic acids bearing catechol and galloyl groups, Food Chem. 98 (2006) 23-31
- A.M.N. Silva, X. Kong, M.C. Parkin, R. Cammack, R.C. Hider, Iron(III) citrate speciation in aqueous solution, Dalton Trans. (2009) 8616-8625
- A. Kumar, J.P. Hart, D. V McCalley, Determination of catecholamines in urine using hydrophilic interaction chromatography with electrochemical detection., J. Chromatogr. A. 1218 (2011) 3854- 3861
- R.T. Peaston, C. Weinkove, Measurement of catecholamines and their metabolites, Ann. Clin. Biochem. 41 (2004) 17-38
- L. Andersson, J. Porath, Isolation of phosphoproteins by immobilized metal (Fe3+) affinity chromatography, Anal. Biochem. 154 (1986) 250-254
- G. Dobrowolska, G. Muszyńska, J. Porath, Model studies on iron(III) ion affinity chromatography : Interaction of immobilized metal ions with nucleotides, J. Chromatogr. A. 541 (1991) 333-339
- A. Wakamatsu, K. Morimoto, M. Shimizu, S. Kudoh, A severe peak tailing of phosphate compounds caused by interaction with stainless steel used for liquid chromatography and electrospray mass spectrometry, J. Sep. Sci. 28 (2005) 1823-1830 R. Tuytten, F. Lemière, E. Witters, W. Van Dongen, H. Slegers, R.P. Newton, H. Van Onckelen, E.L. Esmans, Stainless steel electrospray probe: a dead end for phosphorylated organic compounds?, J. Chromatogr. A. 1104 (2006) 209-221
- Y. Asakawa, N. Tokida, C. Ozawa, M. Ishiba, O. Tagaya, N. Asakawa, Suppression effects of carbonate on the interaction between stainless steel and phosphate groups of phosphate K.T. Myint, T. Uehara, K. Aoshima, Y. Oda, Polar anionic metabolome analysis by nano-LC/MS with a metal chelating agent, Anal. Chem. 81 (2009) 7766-7772
No related research data.
No similar publications.