The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  L. Rapoport, L. Feldman, Y. Homyonfer, M. Cohen, H. Sloan and J. Hutchison, 'Inorganic fullerene-like material as additives to lubricants: structure-function relationship', Wear, vol. 225-229, no. 2, pp. 975-982, 1999.
-  X. Zhou, 'Study on the tribological properties of surfactant-modified IF-MoS2 Micrometer spheres as an additive in liquid paraffin', Tribology International, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 863- 868, 2007.
-  Z. Pawlak, T. Pai, R. Bayraktar and E. Oloyede, 'A comparative study on the tribological behavior of hexagonal boron nitride (h-BN) as lubricant micro particles-An additive in porous sliding bearings for a car clutch', Wear, vol. 267, no. 5-8, pp. 1198-1202, 2009.
-  S. Bhaumik and S.D. Pathak, 'Analysis of antiwear properties of CuO nanoparticles as friction modifiers in mineral oil (460cSt Viscosity) using pin-on-disk tribometer', Tribology in Industry, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 196-203, 2015.
-   lubrication regimes', Tribology International, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 40-47, 2013.
-  Y. Pingping, J. Xiaoxia, L. Shu and L. Shizhuo Li. 'Preparation of NiMoO2S2 nanoparticles and investigation of its tribological behavior as additive in lubricating oils', Wear, vol. 253, no. 5-6, pp. 572-575, 2002.
-  S. Tarasov, A. Kolubaev, S. Belyaev, M. Lerner and F. Tepper, 'Study of friction reduction by nanocopper additive to motor oil', Wear, vol. 252, no. 1-2, pp. 63-69, 2002.
-  L. Rapoport, V. Leshchinsky, I. Lapsker, Y. Volovik, O. Nepomnyashchy, M. Lvovsky, R. Popovitz, Y. Feldman and R. Tenne, 'Tribological properties of WS2 nanoparticles under mixed lubrication', Wear, vol. 255, no. 7- 12, pp. 785-793, 2003.
-  Y. Wu, W. Tsui and T. Liu, 'Experimental analysis of tribological properties of lubricating oils with nanoparticle additives', Wear, vol. 262, no. 7-8, pp. 819-825, 2007.
-  H. Chang, 'Tribological property of TiO2 nanolubricants on piston and cylinder surfaces', journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 495, no. 2, pp. 481-484, 2010.
-  R. Chou, 'Tribological behavior of poly alpha olefin with the addition of nickel nanoparticles', Tribology International, vol. 43, no. 12, pp. 2327-2332, 2010.
-  C. Zhang, S. Zhang, S. Song, S. Yang, G. Yu, L. Wu, Z. Li and X. Zhang, 'Preparation and Tribological Properties of Surface-Capped Copper Nanoparticle as a Water-Based Lubricant Additive', Tribol. Lett, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 25-33, 2014.
-  Nicholaos G. Demas, 'Tribological studies of coated pistons sliding against cylinder liners under laboratory test conditions', Lubrication Science, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 216-227, 2012.
-  A. Zavos and P. Nikolakopoulos, 'Effects of surface irregularities on piston ring-cylinder tribo-pair of a two stroke motor engine in hydrodynamic lubrication', Tribology in Industry, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 1-12, 2015.
-  P. Mishra, 'Modeling for friction of four stroke four cylinder in-line petrol engine', Tribology in Industry, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 237-245, 2013.
-  L. Cizire, B. Vacher, L. Monge, T. Martin, L. Rapoport, A. Margolin, R. Tenne, 'Mechanisms of ultra-low friction by hallow inorganic fullerene-like MoS2 nanoparticles', Surface and coatings technology, vol. 160, no. 2-3, pp. 282- 287, 2002.
- M. Kandeva, D. Karastoianov, B. Ivanova and V. Pojidaeva, ' Influence of nano-diamond particles on the tribological characteristics of nickel chemical coatings ', Tribology in Industry, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 181-187, 2014.
-  F. Deorsola, F. Russo, N. Blengini and G. Fino, 'Synthesis, characterization and environmental assessment of nanosized IF-MoS2 particles for lubricants applications', Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 195-196, no. 1, pp. 1-6, 2012.
-  L. Zhu, 'Microstructure and tribological properties of WS2/MoS2 multilayer films' , Applied Surface Science, vol. 258, no. 6, pp. 1944-1948, 2012.
- M. Kalin, 'Mechanisms and improvements in the friction and wear behavior using IF-MoS2 nanotubes as potential oil additives' Wear vol. 280- 281, no. 1, pp. 36- 45, 2012.
-  A. Vadiraj, G. Manivasagam, K. Kamani and V.S. Sreenivasan, 'Effect of nano oil additive proportions on friction and wear performance of automotive materials', Tribology in Industry, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 3-10, 2012.
-  G. Shuying, 'Solvent-free ionic molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) nano fluids with self-healing lubricating behaviors', Materials Letters, vol. 97, no. 1, pp. 169-172, 2013.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2016 9898%