The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  European Commission. Towards a new culture for urban mobility. COM(2007) 551 final. Brussels, 25.9.2007. http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/site/en/com/2007/com2007_0551en01.pdf  J. C. Miles and A. J. Walker. Science Review: The potential application of artificial intelligence in transport. Technical report, Foresight Intelligent Infrastructure Systems Project http://www.foresight.gov.uk/, 2007.
-  Kephart, J. O. and Chess, D. M. (2003) The vision of autonomic computing. Computer 36(1).
-  Balbo, F., Pinson, S., 2010. “Using intelligent agents for Transportation Regulation Support System design”, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, Volume 18 (1), 140-156.
-  Dusparic, I., and Cahill, V. (2009 ). “Distributed W-Learning: Multi-policy optimization in selforganizing systems” in Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems ( SASO 2009), pages 20-29, IEEE, 2009.
-  Bazzan, A. L. (2005). A distributed approach for coordination of traffic signal agents. Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, 10 (1), 131-164.
-  Bhouri N., Balbo F., and Pinson S., A multi-Agent System to Regulate Bimodal Urban Traffic (2010), Proc. European Workshop on Maulti-Agent Systems, EUMAS 2010, Paris, France, December 2010.
-  Branke, Mnif, Müller-Schloer, Prothmann, Richter, Rochner, Schmeck (2006) Organic computing - addressing complexity by controlled self-organization. In Proceedings IEEE ISOLA 2006, Second International Symposium on Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation.
-  McCluskey, T. L.; West, M.M. (2001) The Automated Refinement of a Requirements Domain Theory. Journal of Automated Software Enginnering, vol 8, pp 195-218, (Special Issue on Inductive Programming), Kluwer Academic Publishers, April 2001.
-  Prothmann H., Branke J., Schmeck H., Tomforde S., Rochner F., Hahner J., and Muller-Schloer C. (2009) Organic traffic light control for urban road networks. International Journal of Autonomous and Adaptive Communications Systems 2(3).
No related research data.
No similar publications.