The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Baepler, Paul, and J. D. Walker, 'Active Learning Classrooms and Educational Alliances: Changing Relationships to Improve Learning', New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 137 (2014), 27-39.
- Brown, J.S., Collins, A. and Duguid, P. (1989). Situated cognition and the culture of learning.
- Educational Researcher (January-February 1989) 32-42.
- Dawley, L. (2009) Social network knowledge construction: Emerging virtual world pedagogy. On The Horizon, 17(2), 109-121.
- Dawley, L., and Dede, C. (2015). Situated learning in virtual worlds and immersive simulations.
- In J.M Spector, M.D. Merrill, J. Elenm and M.J. Bishop (Eds), The Handbook of Research for Educational Communications and Technology (4th ed.). New York: Springer.
- Dede, C. (2012) Customisation in immersive learning environments: Implications for digital teaching platforms. In C. Dede & J. Richards, (Eds). (2012) Digital Teaching Platforms. New York: Teacher's College Press.
- Fischbacher-Smith, M. and Spaeth, D. (2015) Workstream 3: Inspiring pedagogic innovation through innovative space design. The University of Glasgow.
No related research data.
No similar publications.