The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. Papadopoulos I. Courage, Compassion and Cultural Competence. The 13th Anna Reynvaan Lecture. 19th May 2011, De Stadsschouwburg - Amsterdam City Theatre. Netherlands. 2011.
- 2. Mullan K. Patients not numbers. London: People not Statistics. The Patients' Association; 2009.
- 3. The Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust Inquiry. The Independent inquiry into care provided by Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust January 2005-March 2009. London: The Stationary Office; 2010.
- 4. Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman. Care and compassion? Report of the Health Service Ombudsman on ten investigations into NHS care of older people. London: The Stationery Office; 2011.
- 5. The Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Public Inquiry. Report of the Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust Public Inquiry Stationary Office, London. 2013.
- 6. Royal College of Nursing. Quality with compassion: the future of nursing education. Report of the Willis Commission on Nursing Education. London: RCN; 2012.
- 7. Department of Health. Developing the culture of compassionate care: creating a new vision and strategy for nurses, midwives and care givers. 2012. Retrieved from http://consultations.dh.gov.uk/nhscb/47269592 on 24 February 2014.
- 8. Care Quality Commission. Raising standards, putting people first. Strategy for 2013-16. CQC, Newcastle Upon Tyne. 2013.
- 9. Papadopoulos I. Papadopoulos model for culturally competent compassion. 2014. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKzO94TevA.
- 10. Papadopoulos I, editor. Transcultural Health and Social Care: Development of Culturally Competent Practitioners. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2006.
- 11. Papadopoulos I, Tilki M, Taylor G. Transcultural care. A guide for health care professionals. Dinton, Wilts: Quay Publications; 1998.
- 12. Neff KD. Self-compassion, self-esteem, and well-being. Soc Pers Psychol Compass. 2011;5:1-12.
No related research data.
No similar publications.