The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Munday, D. F., Johnson, S. A. and Griffiths, F. E. (2003) "Complexity theory and palliative care." Palliat Med 17(4):308-309.
- Mur-Veenan, I., Van Raak, A., Paulus, A and Steenbergen, M. In van Raak, A., MurVeeman, I., Hardy, B., Steenbergen, M. and Paulus, A. (2003) “Integrated Care in Europe: Description and comparison of integrated care in six EU countries.” Maarssen: Elsevier.
- Mur-Veenan, I., van Raak, A. and Paulus, A. (2008) "Comparing integrated care policy in Europe: Does policy matter?" Health Policy 85:172-183.
- Newhouse, R. P., Mills, M. E., Johantgen, M. and Pronovost, P. J. (2003) "Is there a relationship between service integration and differentiation and patient outcomes?" Int J Integr Care 3:e15.
- Newman, M. (1990) “Newman's Theory of Health as Praxis” Nursing Science Quarterly 3:37-41 Sanderson, H., Duffy, S., Poll, C. and Hatton, C. (2006) "In Control: The story so far." Journal of Integrated Care 14(4):3-12.
- Sang, B. (2007) "A Citizen-Led Coalition for Integrated Care." Journal of Integrated Care 15(3):44-49.
- Sangar, R. and Clyne, C. (1991) "The Surgical Value of Community Hospitals: A Closer Look." Annals Royal College of Surgeons in England. July 1991:77-80
No related research data.
No similar publications.