Classified by OpenAIRE intomesheuropmc: female genital diseases and pregnancy complications
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- (13) Pell JP, Donnan PT, Fowkes FG, Ruckley CV, Pell JP, Donnan PT et al. Quality of life following lower limb amputation for peripheral arterial disease. European Journal of Vascular Surgery 1993; 7(4):448-451.
- (15) Smolderen KG, Pelle AJ, Kupper N, Mols F, Denollet J, Smolderen KG et al. Impact of peripheral arterial disease on health status: a comparison with chronic heart failure. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2009; 50(6):1391-1398.
- (16) Hiatt WR. Medical treatment of peripheral arterial disease and claudication. N Engl J Med 2001; 344(21):1608-1621.
- (17) McKenna SP. Measuring patient-reported outcomes: moving beyond misplaced common sense to hard science. BMC Med 2011; 9:86.
- (18) Terwee CB, Mokkink LB, Knol DL, Ostelo RW, Bouter LM, de Vet HC. Rating the methodological quality in systematic reviews of studies on measurement properties: a scoring system for the COSMIN checklist. Qual Life Res 2012; 21(4):651-657.
- (19) Fitzpatrick R, Davey C, Buxton MJ, Jones DR. Evaluating patient-based outcome measures for use in clinical trials. Health Technol Assess 1998; 2(14).
- (21) Lamping DL, Schroter S, Marquis P, Marrel A, Duprat-Lomon I, Sagnier PP. The community-acquired pneumonia symptom questionnaire: a new, patient-based outcome measure to evaluate symptoms in patients with community-acquired pneumonia. Chest 2002; 122(3):920-929.
- (22) Terwee CB, Bot SD, de Boer MR, van der Windt DA, Knol DL, Dekker J et al. Quality criteria were proposed for measurement properties of health status questionnaires. J Clin Epidemiol 2007; 60(1):34-42.
- (23) Jenkinson C, Gibbons E, Fitzpatrick R. A structured review of patient-reported outcome measures in relation to stroke. 2009.
- (24) Schellingerhout JM, Heymans MW, Verhagen AP, de Vet HC, Koes BW, Terwee CB. Measurement properties of translated versions of neck-specific questionnaires: a systematic review. BMC Med Res Methodol 2011; 11:87.
- (25) Health and Social Care Information Centre. Finalised Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) In England: April 2011 to March 2012. 2014.
No related research data.
No similar publications.