The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. This database is produced by Chemical Abstracts Services, at http://www.cas.org. See also: Fisanick, W. et al. (1998) Chemical Abstracts Service Information System. Encycloped. Comput. Chem. 1, 277-315.
- 2. This database is produced by the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre, at http://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk/
- 3. MDL Information Systems Inc. is at http://www.mdli.com
- 4. This database is produced by the Beilstein Institute, at http://www.beilstein.com/beilst_2.shtml. See also: Heller, S.R. (1998) The Beilstein System: Strategies for Effective Searching. American Chemical Society: Washington DC; Meehan, P. and Schofield, H. (2001) CrossFire: a structural revolution for chemists. Online Inf. Rev. in press.
- 5. Ridley, D.D. (2000) Strategies for chemical reaction searching in SciFinder. J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci. 40, 1077-1084; Schwall, K. and Zielenbach, K. (2000) SciFinder: A new generation of research tool. Chem. Innovat. 30(10), 45-50. Also at http://pubs.acs.org/subscribe/journals/ci/30/i10/ html/10ziel.html
- 6. Brown, F.K. (1998) Chemoinformatics: what it is and how does it impact drug discovery? Ann. Report. Med. Chem. 33, 375-384.
- 7. Warr, W.E. (1999) Paper presented at the 218TH ACS National Meeting, New Orleans, Aug. 22-26.
- 8. The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council is at http:/www.epsrc.ac.uk
- 9. Indiana University School of Informatics is at http://informatics.indiana.edu and http://www.informatics.iupui.edu/
- 10. Details of the Indiana University MSc in Chemical Informatics are at www.indiana.edu/~cheminfo/informatics/ci_iu.h tml, of the UMIST MSc in Cheminformatics at http://www.umist.ac.uk/chemistry/MScChemInf .htm, and of the University of Sheffield MSc in Chemoinformatics at http://www.shef.ac.uk/~is/courses/pgrad/mscci/ mscci.html
No related research data.
No similar publications.