The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Eadie, J. (1997) 'Living in the Past: Savage nights, Bisexual times', Journal of Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Identity, 2: 1, 7-26.
- Bowes-Catton, H. (2007) 'Swordfighting, Drag Kings and Cuddles: Embodying Identity in a Spectacular Bisexual Space', Paper Presented at the Critical Sexology Conference, London South Bank University, London, 17 November.
- Fox, R. (1996) 'Bisexuality in Perspective: A Review of Theory and Research', in: B. Firestein, Bisexuality: The Psychology and Politics of an Invisible Minority, London: SAGE.
- Garber, M.B. (2000) Bisexuality and the Eroticism of Everyday Life, New York: Routledge.
- Heaphy, B., Weeks, J. and Donovan, C. (2004) 'Lesbian and Gay Families', in M. Richards, Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of the Family, Oxford: Blackwell.
- Hemmings, C. (2002) Bisexual Spaces: A Geography of Sexuality and Gender, London: Routledge.
- Hutchins, L. and Kaahuman, L. (1994) Bi Any Other Name: Bisexual People Speak Out, Boston: Alyson.
- Kinsey, A. (1948) Sexual Behaviour in the Human Male, London: W.B Saunders and Co.
- Kolodny, D. (2000) Blessed Bi Spirit: Bisexual People of Faith, London: Continuum.
- Off-Pink Collective (1988) Bisexual Lives, London: Off-Pink Collective.
- Rosefire. (2000) 'Is It Too Much To Ask?', in D. Kolodny, Blessed Bi Spirit: Bisexual People of Faith, London: Continuum.
- Rust, P.C. (2000) Bisexuality in the United States: A Social Science Reader, New York: Columbian University Press.
- Rust, P.C. (2004) 'Two Many and Not Enough: The Meanings of Bisexual Identities', in M.S. Kimmel and R.F. Plante (eds.), Sexualities, Behaviours, and Society, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Tucker, N. (ed.) (1995) Bisexual Politics: Theories, queries and visions, New York: Harrington Park Press.
- Wilcox, M.M. (2003) Coming Out in Christianity: Religion, Identity and Community, Bloomington: Indiana University Press.
- Wishik, H. and Pierce, C. (1995) Sexual Identity and Orientation: Heterosexual, Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Journeys, New Hampshire: New Dynamics.
- Yip, A.K.T. (1997) Gay Male Christian Couples, Westport, CT: Praeger.
No related research data.
No similar publications.