The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1 http://www.igigroup.com/st/pages/pofmarket.html (12/8/5) http://www.schleuniger-na.com/Newsandpress/articles/28_POF_Markets.htm (12/8/5)
- 2 RJ Bartlett, R Philip-Chandy, P Eldridge, DF Merchant, R Morgan and PJ Scully, Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, 22, 431 (2000)
- 3 HY Liu, GD Peng and PL Chu, IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 13, 824, (2001)
- 4 DA Jackson, R Priest, A Dandridge and AB Tveten, Applied Optics, 19, 2926 (1980)
- 5 http://www.paradigmoptics.com/ (12/8/5)
- 6 J.M. Cariou, J Dugas, L. Martin and P. Michel, Appl. Opt. 25, 334 (1986)
- 7 J. Brandrup, E.H. Immergut, E.A. Grulke, Polymer Handbook, V/87, (Wiley, New York 1999)
- 8 A. Bertholds and R. Dandliker, J. Lightwave Tech. 6,17 (1988)
- 9 B.J. White, J.P. Davis, L.C. Bobb, H.D. Krumboltz and D.C. Larson, J. Lightwave Tech. 5, 1169 (1987)
- 10 M Silva-Lopez, A Fender, WN MacPherson, JS Barton, JDC Jones, D Zhao, H Dobb, DJ Webb, L Zhang and I Bennion, Optics Letters, (in press).
- 11 C Jiang, MG Kuzyk, JL Ding, WE Johns and DJ Welker, Journal of Applied Physics, 92, 4 (2002)
- 12 IP Kaminow, HP Weber and EA Chandross, Applied Physics Letters, 18, 497, (1971)
- 13 Z Xiong, GD Peng, B Wu, and PL Chu, Photonics Technology Letters, 11, 352 (1999).
- 14 H Dobb, DJ Webb, K Kalli, A Argyros, MCJ Large and M van Eijkelenborg, Optics Letters (submitted)
- 15 H Dobb, K Kalli and DJ Webb, Electronics Letters, 40, 657, (2004)
- 16 X Shu, L Zhang and I Bennion, Journal of Lightwave Technology, 20, 255 (2002)
- 17 MA Eijkelenborg, W Padden, JA Besley, Optics Communications, 236, 75 (2004)
No related research data.
No similar publications.